PrestaShop Marketplace Cart and Order Split - Earlier it was very difficult for sellers to manage their orders separately in a marketplace when a customer ordered various seller products in a single cart. Customers were also facing issues while ordering several seller products in a single cart, as they cannot select separate shipping methods for each seller's product. The Prestashop Marketplace Cart and Order Split module resolves all those existing issues by simply splitting the cart for each seller according to their products.
With the help of this module, a buyer can select the desired shipping method for the seller product if multiple seller products are added to a single cart. This module will also generate separate orders for each seller and separate order ids will be generated at the back-end. Admin can even generate a separate invoice for each order id & the buyer can also view separate orders and can download a separate invoice for each order.
Note: This module is an add-on of the marketplace module. To use this module you have to install PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace first.
Split the orders on the basis of sellers & assign them.
Multiple Orders Created
Multiple orders will be created if the cart contains a product of multiple sellers.
Seller Wise Products
Seller wise products are shown to the customers in the cart.
Personalize Shipping Details
Select a shipping method for each seller's product separately from the cart.
PrestaShop Marketplace Cart and Order Split Features
- Buyers can select desired shipping methods for different seller products in a single cart.
- Buyer can even select different shipping methods for various products of a single seller.
- Order will split according to the seller products in the cart.
- Admin can view the separate orders for each seller.
- Separate order ids will be generated for each seller products.
- Buyer can view the separate orders in their order history list.
- Now, an admin has the option to enable any one of the functionalities of the module at a time.
- Admin can enable both the functionality at once.
- Admin will not be able to disable both the functionality together at a time.
- The module is multi-shop compatible with PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace version 5.4.0/3.4.0 and above.
This module provides the functionality that allows an admin to split the cart and checkout seller wise. It also allows buyers to check their products added in the cart seller wise and choose different shipping carriers for different sellers in the cart.
Admin has following options in configuration settings of the module.
- Display seller wise shipping
- Display seller wise products
Display seller wise shipping
This feature splits the cart seller wise and will give the option to the buyers to choose their preferred shipping carriers for each seller in the cart separately. Buyers can add multiple sellers products in the same cart. At the time of checkout, the cart will be split such that the buyers will be able to choose different shipping carriers for each seller. Display of shipping carriers for each seller, follows Prestashop standard way of showing shipping carriers at the checkout.
Display seller wise products
Currently if there are multiple seller products in the cart, buyers cannot check which product belongs to which seller on the cart summary page. This may lead to confusion or doubts in the mind of the buyers.
This module offers a perfect solution to this problem.
Using this module admin can display the products from different seller separately in the shopping cart summary.
Buyers can easily view which products belong to which sellers, as now the products will be shown as per their respective sellers, if this feature is activated.
Simplified order and invoice management
Having troubles managing your marketplace orders and invoices when multiple sellers products are purchased in a single order ?
Well this module provides a hassle free management of your orders and invoices by breaking down the orders seller wise.
- This module creates separate order ID’s for each seller’s order.
- Admin can generate separate invoices for each order.
- Buyers and Admin can view their orders with different sellers separately, as multiple orders will be created with different order ID’s but same order reference number.