Opencart Marketplace Payment Restriction By Seller - It is a very useful addon that allows merchants to specify which payment alternatives should be utilized for their products.
The admin determines which payment methods are available to the seller. Buyers can only use payment methods that are either common to all admin-set payment methods for each seller or approved by the seller.
This module is an add-on to the Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed Webkul Opencart Marketplace Module.
This module supports all templates and themes including the Journal theme. Opencart Marketplace Payment Restriction by Seller module supports the Multi-Store feature of default Opencart.
Supports restrictions on admin and seller.
Restriction on Sellers
Limit or grant the payment options seller-wise.
Vendors Product Payment Restriction
The seller grant payment options for their products.
Restrictions at Checkout Page
Display only assigned payment methods to the customer.
What is the need for this module?
The store owner may want to restrict the use of specific payment methods for each product and vendor. Because in the e-commerce world, not all payment options are appropriate for every product.
For example, you might wish to make “Cash On Delivery” available for things costing more than $10,000. Only the "Bank Transfer" option should be enabled for the remaining products. However, the store owner cannot restrict payment methods by-product or seller in Opencart Marketplace by default.
Only the store owner has the ability to disable a payment method for the entire store. However, there is a payment restriction on the Opencart Marketplace. The By Seller module allows the store owner to choose which payment options should be available to customers when they place an order.
- Each product's payment method restriction can be set by the admin.
- Each seller's payment method restriction can be set by the admin.
- The payment options restriction placed on the product takes priority over the sellers.
- If the product has no restrictions, the payment options will be displayed according to the seller's restrictions.
- If neither of these restrictions applies, all active payment methods will be available at checkout.
Restrict Vendors Paymant Methods by Admin
This module is completely in the hands of the admin. The payment method for sellers can be selected by the admin. Sellers can only use the payment method that the admin has chosen for them.
Also, on behalf of the seller, the admin might approve a payment method. The module for the store can be configured quite easily.
- The module is simple to set up.
- All vendors' payment restrictions can be updated by the admin.
- The admin can choose which payment methods he wants to offer to the sellers.
Convenient for Sellers
Sellers can add their payment methods for their profiles to suit their needs. It is incredibly simple for vendors to apply, and they may easily adjust their payment methods if they like.
When a customer purchases a product, the buyer is only shown the payment method that is currently active on the seller's profile.
- It is simple to apply for a seller.
- The payment method can be updated at any moment by the seller.
- The customer only sees the payment method that is accepted on the seller's profile when they check out.
Payment Method Restriction at Checkout
- This module gives the admin and the sellers more control over the checkout process.
- The admin can easily restrict the payment options available to the seller.
- The admin and the seller can choose which payment methods to attach to the products with ease.
- While placing an order, the customer can only see the payment methods that have been assigned to them.
- If the cart contains many products, show a common payment option.
Opencart Marketplace Payment Restriction By Seller Features -
- Functionality to restrict payment options based on sellers and admin.
- Per seller restriction by admin.
- The admin can set the payment methods that can be used by a seller.
- Sellers can set payment option restrictions for their products.
- Option to view the restrictions on the checkout page.
- Easy to configure and use via admin end.
- Buyers can contact the store owner if they don’t see any payment method at the time of checkout.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App
This is a technology-based era where everything is simplified even online shopping. We all know about shopping apps and its advantages-how it reduces and makes our shopping experience hassle proof. So it is very important for all the Store owners to have a shopping app for providing a more convenient way to shop from their online store and now Webkul has launched its new app Opencart Marketplace Mobile App.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App converts your marketplace store for Opencart into a mobile app. Your customers can easily purchase products on the go. They don't need to have a laptop or desktop, they can easily explore your store through their smartphones. It will not only benefit the store owner and customer it will benefit the sellers too. Sellers can see their dashboard, order history through the mobile app. So what are you waiting for, you must now have an Opencart Marketplace Mobile App to be a step ahead.
- Seller list.
- Seller Collection.
- Seller Profile.
- Seller Dashboard.
- Seller Order History.
- Customers can contact the seller.
- Market Place Sell Page
- Users can review sellers.
- Seller Location is mentioned on the map.