Opencart Marketplace Wepay Payment Gateway - Opencart Marketplace Wepay Payment Gateway is a reliable and convenient payment Gateway which accepts payments from credit cards and bank account to supercharge your growth. This helps any buyer to conveniently shop with their credit card or bank account details without any hassle. We at Webkul have developed the WePay Module by which sellers can provide their buyers this convenient and easy to use payment service for purchasing their products.
Opencart Marketplace Wepay Payment Gateway is an add-on of Opencart Marketplace Module. To use this module, you must have installed Opencart Marketplace Module
Opencart Marketplace Wepay Payment Gateway Features -
- Accepts major credit cards & bank accounts.
- Admin can refund the buyers amount.
- Admin can enable or disable the module from back end.
- Sellers should have a WePay account for receiving their Product payments.
- Provides safe, secure, fast and instant payment for the customers.
- Customers can file a return.
- Fully Open Source and easy to use.
Marketplace WePay Payment Configuration
After successful installation of this module, the admin can set the configuration. The admin can see the option of “WePay” their. Here, the admin will edit the WePay module and set the following:
- Select who is paying transaction fees of WePay payment gateway.
- Set title name of the payment gateway that is visible at the checkout.
- Select the mode of WePay as live or test.
Under this section of the module, the seller has to configure WePay module under “WePay” tab. If the customer chooses WePay payment method at the time of checkout then the seller can see the payment method as WePay in their order panel. The seller can also view the payment details in WePay account.
- The seller can configure the WePay payment gateway.
- The seller must have WePay account for receiving their payments.
- Account Id and Access token will fill automatically in seller panel after the seller creates an account with WePay.
- The seller receives payment in their WePay account.
- The amount will automatically transfer to seller’s bank account after linking the bank account with WePay.
Marketplace WePay Payment Refund
The admin can view the payment details in their WePay account.The admin can refund the amount through “WePay return” under Marketplace tab. Admin can view the following in WePay return tab:
- Refund id
- Order id
- Date added
- Date modified
How to make payment
The customer can select WePay payment method option at the checkout page. After selecting this option the customer will be redirect to WePay payment page.
- The customer can pay with their credit card details or bank account details.
- At payment page, the customer can see order amount and the service fee.
- After confirmation of payment from the customer, payment will deduct from the customer account and transfer to sellers account.
- The commission will go to the admin’s WePay account.
Opencart Marketplace Wepay Payment Gateway Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/