Social e-Commerce for Shopify
Social E-commerce app for Shopify allows your users to create a social profile of their own, share their thoughts, follow/unfollow others, comment, post, like/unlike products, and much more on your online store. As a store owner, you can choose to enable /disable the feature that you want to show or activate.
Now get connected with your customer socially on your online store.
Workflow and configuration of the app:
General Configuration: This section of the Social E-commerce app gets configured only by entering the Domain name/Shopify shop URL, business email, and by uploading the logo.
Social Configuration: The social configuration section is divided into two features:
- Automatic Account Approval: If it is enabled then customers won’t be requiring the approval of admin to enable their social profile, otherwise in case of this feature is disabled then after creating the profile the customers will be in approval pending state till the admin approves their profile.
- Create a Social Profile for New Customers: In case it is enabled then the moment any new customers sign-ups, his/her social profile will be created automatically on the store.
Label Configuration: All the labels visible on the front end for the social profile can be edited by the admin from this section of the configuration.
Design Configuration: The color of the theme on the front end can be changed from this section of the configuration.
Mail Configuration: From mail configuration, an email's content and subject line can be edited which is sent on account activation and on account blocking to the customer. This mail can be enabled and disabled as well.
Social Profile Configuration: This section will display the list of all the customers, with customer IDs, names, number of followers, and followings and status of customers. Admin can view details of customers and can also enable/disable any customers from the list and much more.
Admin can view the profile details of any particular customer, including his profile and cover photo. Admin can also monitor and delete the posts of the customer as well.
On the customer end: Once all the codes are pasted in the respective files from the admin end, now when a customer will log in he would be able to create the social profile.
Customers will first have to create an account on an e-commerce store.
A customer’s profile page consists of a profile image, cover photo, status update tab, configure profile button, list of all the status update and recent activity, and much more.
Under Configure My Account, they will have Social Configuration. The customer can enable/disable the Follow Button on the Public and Social Feeds Page, Show Followers on Public Page, Show Following on Public Page, and much more. From social configuration, he can also view how his profile will look like in public by clicking on public view after setting the configuration.
From Profile Setting, customers can upload or change the profile picture and cover picture, update the name and email id, update the date of birth, can also update and link social profiles, can select the country as location, and can write a brief introduction about oneself.
- Customers create and manage their accounts: Customers create their accounts by signing up and manage their accounts by updating their profile and much more.
- Customers can like or unlike Products: Customers after creating the profile can like or unlike the products on your e-commerce store.
- Admin can manage the users, view their profile, and much more
- Customers can view live feeds of each other: Customers can view live social feeds of each other which may include status updates, posts, liked and purchased products, and much more.
- Admin can enable/disable any user if required.
- The customer can post status and follow each other: Customer can follow or unfollow other customers and can view their updates and feeds, and customers can post status updates as well from their own profile.
- Admin can monitor everything.
- Cross-Browser Compatible: Our Social e-commerce app is cross-browser compatible and supports all web browsers.
- Responsiveness: Shopify Ecommerce is a responsive app and very intelligently detects screen size and orientation and changes the layout accordingly.
Check this link: https://social-ecommerce.myshopify.com/pages/social-feeds
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at http://webkul.uvdesk.com/ and for any doubt contact us at email@example.com
You may also check our other top-quality Shopify Apps.