Prestashop Marketplace Worldpay Payment Gateway - Worldpay is a very popular payment service provider. With the help of our module, sellers can provide worldpay payment methods to their buyers. The amount will be split between admin and seller as soon as buyer makes the payment. The seller’s share will be transferred to seller’s account and the admin’s share to admin’s account.
Note: This module is an add-on of marketplace module. To use this module you have to first install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace
Prestashop Marketplace Worldpay Payment Gateway Features -
- A new payment method is added to the site.
- Admin can use this module for test mode as well as a live mode as per the requirement.
- Admin has to provide the API keys as per the mode selected.
- Sellers have to provide their API keys generated while creating account on Worldpay
- Payment split to the seller and the admin, at the time of checkout
- Buyers will not be redirected to another site throughout the purchase process.
- Buyers have a new payment method to make payment for their purchase
After successful installation of module admin will have to fill the below details-
- Test Service Key
- Test Client Key
- Live Service Key
- Live Client Key
Admin will have the option to select the payment mode that is "Live" or "Test".
Seller End Configuration-
After the successful installation of the module a new tab-"Worldpay Details" will be added in the seller dashboard.
After clicking on “Worldpay Details”, the sellers have to provide their API keys to link their accounts to connect to Worldpay Payment Gateway in order to get the payment directly at the time of checkout.
In case, seller does not link its account with Worldpay payment all the amount of the seller will go to the admin’s account and the admin will transfer to the seller accordingly.
Customer end flow-
- Once the module is configured properly, buyers can view the WorldPay payment gateway to make the payment for their orders.
- The buyer has to fill the card detail to make the payment via WorldPay Payment Gateway.
- Once the customers fill in their card details and pay with Worldpay, they would be redirected to the Worldpay 3DS page.
- Once the cardholder is authenticated and a request is submitted the order will be processed and customers would be redirected back to the order confirmation page on the store.
Prestashop Marketplace Worldpay Payment Gateway Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com