Prestashop E-Store – Social Promotions - Want to promote your prestashop store on Facebook !!! With the help of prestashop Facebook shop module admin can easily link their prestashop store to Facebook fan page. Admin can either display original website or custom one on Facebook shop page. Admin can customize the custom template as per the requirement. Customer can go through the products of store on Facebook itself and can even add the product to the cart, wishlist or can share.
- To use and have the functionality of Prestashop E-Store – Social Promotions module, it is necessary to have SSL certified website as Facebook do not allow linking of any website without SSL certificate.
- From now on, you can create tabs only on those Facebook pages which have 2000 or more followers or if you app has been whitelisted by Facebook.
Prestashop E-Store – Social Promotions Features -
- Link admin’s Prestashop store to admin’s Facebook Fan page.
- Admin need to have Facebook developer account.
- Admin has to specify the API keys to configure the module.
- Admin need to have “Fan page” on their Facebook account.
- Admin can select to display the original website or the custom template as Facebook shop page.
- Admin has to link the module to their Facebook account by adding “Facebook Canvas” and “Page Tab” platforms in case of custom template.
- Admin can change the template theme settings and shop setting.
- Admin can enable/disable the display of default prestashop slider.
- Admin can enable/disable the display of new arrivals on prestashop store.
- Admin can enable/disable the display of best sellers on prestashop store.
- Admin can enable/disable the display of recommended products.
- Admin can enable/disable the display of subscription block.
- Admin can enable/disable the display of footer category block.
- Admin can enable/disable the display of footer block.
- Admin can enable the top banner, if the slider is disabled.
- Admin can enable/disable the display of the category banners.
- Admin can change the color of the theme.
- Admin can change the color, style and size of the theme font.
- Admin can change the color of the fonts used in header.
- Admin can change the footer color as well as footer font size.
- Admin can also change the text message used in the footer.
One of the largest social media platforms has changed the entire world. From making friends to sharing thoughts to finding jobs.
It's not simply finished here. These days, many businesses are using Facebook to sell. The reason being, starting a shop on Facebook helps you in driving more relevant traffic.
What are you waiting for? Sell and Increase your online deals utilizing Facebook.
How is this module helpful to you?
The easiest and fastest way to get your targeted audience engaged with your product is by starting a Facebook page.
You can sell your things directly on your Facebook Fan page using PrestaShop’s easy-to-use "E-Store- Social Promotions" module.
You can modify the look and feel of your Facebook store. Change theme colors, font colors, font sizes, and display sliders on the Facebook shop page.
How to Create a Fan Page on FB?
If you want to sell via FB, the very first thing you will need is a Facebook Fan Page.
To create that, follow the steps below:
- Login to Your Facebook Account and go to the “Create Page” option.
- It will ask you to choose a page category. You can get started with ‘Business or Brand’ that will allow you to showcase your products or services or you can go for ‘Community or Public Figure’ to connect with people from your group or club.
- Choose “Business or Brand” and further specify your page name and add a category to describe your page.
- After that, simply click on Get Started, and you are all set.
Module Configuration -
- Enter Facebook APP Id
- Enter Facebook Secret key
- You need to choose “Website on Facebook Page”
- Copy/Paste the URL
- Simply, link your store to Facebook Store
Customize your Facebook Shop Page-
The module gives you plenty of options to customize the Facebook Shop Page.
It gives you an option of:
- Adding Home Slider
- Adding Top Banner
- Showcasing your New Arrivals
- Showcasing your Top Selling Products
- Showcasing the Recommend Products
- Adding the subscription block to get the latest updates
- Adding Footer Category block
- Adding Footer Category
- Adding Category Banners
Personalize your Facebook Shop page -
Well, you can also personalize your Facebook page theme settings as per the way you want it to be.
The options given are:
- Set Theme Color
- Set Font Size
- Set Theme Font Color
- Set Theme Font Family
- Set Header Font Color
- Set Custom Message for Footer
- Footer Color
- Font Size for Footer
Prestashop E-Store – Social Promotions Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com