Prestashop Bitpay Payment Gateway - Bitpay is a global bitcoin payment gateway through which bitcoin transactions are managed. With the help of our Prestashop Bitpay Payment Gateway, admin can provide Bitpay payment gateway to their buyers on their store so that buyers can use their bitcoin to purchase the products from store.
Prestashop Bitpay Payment Gateway Features -
- Buyer will get Bitpay payment method at front-end.
- Buyer can use their bitcoin to complete the purchase.
- Admin can use either sandbox or live mode.
- Admin has to provide the Bitpay API keys.
- Admin has to specify the transaction speed also.
- The confirmation of payment at Bitpay depend on the transaction speed.
- Admin can view the bitcoin transaction details at back-end.
- Buyer can use multiple bitcoin wallet to complete purchase.
What this module all about and how it can be beneficial for you?
As the name suggest, with our Prestashop Bitpay payment method you can accept payment from the customers using Bitcoin via Bitpay Payment method.
In simple words, with this module you can provide a new payment option to the customers to pay for the good and services purchased.
This payment method is highly secure while conducting transactions.
- Easy to Set up and use.
- Setting is given to enable and disable the Sandbox mode. Means, you can enable the Sandbox mode for test purpose or can disable it for live mode.
- You have to enter the Bitpay API key as per the mode selected.
- You have to set the Transaction Speed to either High, Medium or Low.
Note: Bitpay confirmations are based on the transaction speed:
- If the transaction speed is “Low” , then by default Bitpay take “6” confirmations to complete the bitcoin payment.
- If the transaction speed is “Medium” , then by default Bitpay takes “3” confirmations to complete the bitcoin payment.
- If the transaction speed is “High” , then by default Bitpay takes “1” confirmations to complete the bitcoin payment.
Admin can view the Bitpay transaction details on the order detail page in the Prestashop Back office.
- Customers while checking out on your website will get an another payment method called “Pay via Bitpay” to pay their order amount.
- Customer gets a choice to select the currency from the two options given i.e. Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.
- Customer can pay the amount either by scanning the QR code or through the Wallet.
Prestashop Bitpay Payment Gateway Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com