Magento 2 Quote System: Quote System for Magento 2 will allow the customers to quote for the products in Magento 2 store. This module is very helpful in ordering the admin products in bulk. Buyers can communicate with the admin for any queries regarding the quoted products.
**Note - Quote System for Magento 2 will not work with the Grouped Products.
Discount on Quote Products
The admin can allow the customers to apply the discount when the quote product is added to the cart.
Add Quotation Button to Product
The admin can enable the quote status for any product and can set the minimum quantity for the quotation of that product.
Conversate with Admin
The customers can communicate with the admin regarding quote price updates by editing the quote request.
Multiple Email Notification Templates
The admin can select different email templates for every quote action to notify the customers including a new quote request, quote update, edit, and message.
Hide Add to Cart Button
The admin can hide add to cart button from the category as well as the product page.
Attach Files to Quote Request
The admin, as well as customers, can add images and files to the quote request.
What is the use of this module?
In brick and mortar stores, it is easy to bargain and ask for price negotiation. And if the store owner finds the negotiated price profitable, he sells off the item at the price offered by the customer. But in e-commerce stores, customers don’t have a way out to negotiate the prices thereby leaving the e-store when they find higher prices and search other online stores with better price offerings.
Therefore, Magento 2 Quotation System module allows you to add a price quotation feature into your Magento store which lets your customers quote for prices. This way your customers will easily negotiate using this quote system. The module will let the customers bargain right on your website and motivate customers to bulk purchase with the best prices which will be a mutual advantage for the buyer and store owner.
Add Quote Feature
The module will allow your customers to quote for the products in your Magento2 store. For this, the admin can:
- Enable or disable the module as per the requirement.
- Allow the discount on quote product to be applied or not.
- Enable the quote status for each product on product edit page. Because the quote will be applicable to those products for which quote status is enabled.
- Configure the minimum quantity on which quote will be applicable. This will won’t allow the buyer to quote the product below that minimum quantity configured.
- Can even configure the mail templates for the various events if quote module.
Request for Quotes
- On the front-end, the user can quote only for those products for which the admin has enabled the quote feature else not.
- Also, if the module is disabled, the customers can’t quote for the product as the quote option will not be visible.
- The quote option will be visible on the product category page and the product page for the customers.
- In a single quote, the users can quote for one product only.
- Only registered customers will be able to send a quotation request.
- Helps the customers for quick checkout of a large number of products.
Add Quote Details
A pop-up will appear when the customer clicks the quote button on the front-end. The user will then quote the product by providing the following details -
- Quantity: enter the product quantity the customer wants to quote for. The entered product quantity should be equal or greater than the minimum product quantity configured for requesting the quote.
- Price Per Item: define the product price the customer wants to pay for per quantity.
- Description: add an additional message or quote details for the admin.
- Attachments: can even add image/file attachments.
Customer Handling Quote Requests
Under a separate section the customer can view the product list for which they have added the quote and can:
- View quote details and status of the quotation like pending, declined etc.
- Even update/edit their quotation requests.
- Also, delete their existing quotation requests if want to.
- View the complete conversation history which they had with the admin.
- Add multiple image/file attachments to the quote request which will be visible to the admin.
Integrate Quotation System
The admin will have a separate section in the back-end to view the quote requests of all the customers and can:
- View the quote details like product name, product price, quote quantity, quote price, status etc.
- Manage the customer quote requests from the back-end and set the quote status as Unapproved, Approved, Declined or Sold.
- Edit or delete any quote from the list.
- View or send messages to the customer regarding the quote.
- Also, enable discount application on the quoted product.
- Add multiple image/file attachments to the quote request which will be visible to the customers on their end.
Quote System For Magento 2 Features -
- Admin can apply a quotation for his products.
- Admin can approve, disapprove quotation requests of the customers as per his requirement.
- Admin can edit and delete the quotation requests from his panel.
- Only registered customers can send quotation requests.
- Email notification for each action to customer and admin as well.
- The admin and the customers can add images and file attachments to the quote request.
- Both can send messages to each other in the quote request.
- Admin can allow the file types for attachment.
- Admin can show/hide the “add to cart” button and product price on the category and product page.
- The module supports custom options.
- Customer and admin both can create quotes for out-of-stock products.
- The admin Can Restrict customers to use Discount while the quote product is in the cart.