Odoo Website Pre-Order: Pre-orders make millions of dollars for the companies every year. Taking Pre-order can be a targeted strategy to entice and intrigue the customers.
Not only out-of-stock products but with the Odoo website pre-order module you can allow pre-order on any product if its stock drops below a specified quantity.
The module offers a complete solution to take and manage pre-orders for products in Odoo.
How Pre-order can boost revenue on your Odoo website:
- Offer pre-orders for out of stock products to avoid loss of potential customers.
- Ask for a partial initial payment to promote brand trust among your customers.
- Enable pre-orders on upcoming products in demand to earn early revenue.
Prerequisites For Using Odoo Website Pre-Order Module
Odoo Website Pre-Order Module works in conjunction with the following module:
You would need to install this module first for Odoo Website Pre-Order to work properly.
Odoo Website Pre-Order Features
- Users can order "Out of Stock" products.
- Works with all types of products.
- It helps to set Pre-Order product custom message.
- Admin can set percentage of amount to be paid for Pre-Order product.
- Using this module registered customer can pay full or partial payment. Payment has been set by the admin in the configuration for their Pre-Order Settings.
- Helps to set mode of notification according to the availability of the Pre-Order product.
- Public customer can do a Pre-Order and they need to pay full amount at time of the order.
Dedicated Support For Odoo Website Pre-Order Module
Webkul's dedicated support provides you with the customizations and troubleshooting solutions for your Odoo Website Pre-Order Module
For any query or issue please CREATE A TICKET HERE
You may also check our other top-quality Odoo Extensions.