Odoo Website Estimated Delivery - As we know, online shopping allows customers to purchase their favourite products anywhere and anytime. However, the estimated delivery of the product totally depends on the availability of the shipment in their locations. And we know that customers feel restless until and unless their product gets delivered. So, this module basically shows the estimated delivery time of the product they are looking forward to purchasing. Customers can enter the pincode of their location to see the estimated delivery time of the products.
This makes customers aware about the shipment time of the products and helps them to buy the product as per its availability in their area. In total, it enhances the customer experience on your website. So, now customers can get the idea of how much time a product will take to reach them and order the products accordingly.
Odoo Website Estimated Delivery Features
Allow customers to check the estimated delivery time in Odoo
- The Odoo website estimated delivery module allows customers to check the estimated delivery time of the product at their location.
- Customers can check the availability of the product according to the shipment available at their location.
Define the zip code to check product delivery
- Customers can easily enter the zipcode of their location to check the estimated time of the delivery of the product.
- The module will tell you the number of days in which their product will be delivered.
Manage the zipcode of different locations from the Odoo backend
- The module allows you to change the back-end settings as per your wish.
- You can easily define the available Zip codes for product delivery.
- The website users can check the number of delivery days of the product to any Zip location.
Define the number of days to deliver a product
- The number of days can be defined to deliver a product at the customer’s location.
- It helps to enable the delivery time on the shopping cart and product page.
Set the delivery time from the backend
- The module helps you to set the delivery time of the product.
- This delivery time will be shown to the customers on the website’s frontend for product delivery.
Set messages for available and unavailable products
- It also helps to set the messages for the available and unavailable products.
- The Default configuration can be overridden for a particular product and a new set of values can be defined for the product.
Manage the configuration from the Odoo backend
- Enable the Show delivery time in product which helps to display the delivery time on the product page.
- To display the delivery time on the shopping cart page, Show delivery time in cart is enabled.
Check the estimated delivery of the product
- The product page will open with the check availability option.
- Enter the desired Pin code in the field and click on the Check button.
Odoo Website Estimated Delivery -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com