Odoo Website Estimated Delivery - While purchasing any product online, every customer wants that the product selected must be available for shipment in his location. Customer is also very curious to know when will he get his product to his door step. So, Website Estimated Delivery module is made to provide all such functionality and makes the shopping experience better for the customer. It also facilitates admin to exercise different rights like defining the number of days in which the product will be delivered and to define the product availability with Zip codes. The module also provides many other rights to the admin.
Odoo Website Estimated Delivery Features -
- The admin has the right to change the back-end settings.
- Admin has the option to define the available Zip codes for product delivery.
- The number of days can be defined to deliver a product.
- The module helps to set delivery methods.
- It helps to enable the delivery time on shopping cart and product page.
- Helps to set the delivery time of the product.
- The module helps to set the messages for the available and unavailable products.
- The Default configuration can be over ridden for a particular product and new set of values can be defined for the product.
- The website users can check the number of delivery days of the product to any Zip location.
Odoo Website Estimated Delivery Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM