Marketplace Royal Mail Shipping For Magento 2 : This module provides Royal Mail Shipping method for shipping the products domestically and Internationally from the U.K - United Kingdom. By using this module, you can provide Royal Mail shipping to your customers. Royal Mail is a widely known and acknowledged company that was established in the early 1516 and now it's with the Marketplace.
This module is an add-on of Magento 2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed webkul Magento2 Marketplace Module first.
Marketplace Royal Mail Shipping For Magento 2 Features -
- The admin can Enable or Disable Royal Mail Shipping method.
- The admin can set the Royal Mail shipping method Title Name that is Visible on the frontend.
- The admin can set the Parcel Size and Weight Units.
- The admin can set the Domestic Allowed Methods.
- The admin can set to Calculate the Handling Fee as Fixed or Percentage.
- The admin can set the Amount of Handling Fee.
- You can check the handy guide to U.K & International Parcel and Letter Service Prices.
- The Origin for the Seller Store must be United kingdom.
- Shipping rate is Calculated according to the Product Weight and the Destination Country.
Admin Management -
After the installation of this shipping module, admin will configure this module. For the configuration, admin will do the following steps -
- Enabled for Checkout - Admin will set the value to "Yes" to enable the module for checkout or "No" to Disable it.
- Test Mode - Admin can select the test mode as "Yes" for testing the shipping or "No" to go Live.
- Title - Admin will enter the shipping name that will be visible at the time of checkout.
- Client Id - Admin will enter his Client Id.
- Client Secret - Admin will enter his Client Secret key.
- Parcel Size - Admin will select the Parcel Size as Small(2 Kgs.) or Medium.
- Weight Unit - Admin will select the weight unit for the parcels as Kilograms or Pounds.
- Allowed Domestic Methods - Admin can select to allow the Domestic Delivery methods available.
- Ship to Specific Countries - Admin can select to ship to specific countries or all countries under this option.
- Ship to Applicable Countries - Admin can select "All Allowed Countries" or "Specific Countries".
- Calculate Handling Fee - Admin can set to calculate the handling fee as Fixed or Percentage.
- Handling Fee - Admin will set the handling fee.
- Displayed Error Message - Admin will enter the error message that will be displayed if the method is not available.
- Show Method if Not Applicable - If admin selects "Yes", then the error message will be displayed if the method is not available.
- Debug - If set to "Yes", then the debug log file will be created.
Seller Management -
Using this shipping module, seller can manage the shipping from their end. Seller can generate the invoice. After generating invoice, seller can set the tracking number, shipping details and save it. Now the order status will be "complete".
- Seller can Enter the Tracking Id for the Shipment.
- Seller can cancel the order.
- Seller can generate the Shipping Label after entering the Tracking Id.
- Seller can generated the Invoice Label.
Generating Invoice and Shipping Slips -
Seller can download the invoice slip and shipping slip for that particular order and can even print both the slips. After going to "My Product List", seller can click on "Download Invoice Slip" or "Download Shipping Slip". Even the seller can download the bulk invoice and shipping slips by going to "My Order History", then enter date (to and from) and then can download the slips.
- Seller can download/print the invoice and shipping slips.
- Seller can download many shipping and invoice slips at once.
Buyer Management -
Buyer will have this shipping method on the checkout page, if this shipping method is enabled from the back-end. On the checkout page, under the shipping method, buyer will have various "Allowed Shipping Method", which admin has selected from the back-end.
- Buyer can see this shipping option on the checkout page.
- Choose any "Allowed method" for product shipment.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento 2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers anytime anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Marketplace Royal Mail Shipping For Magento 2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/