Opencart Marketplace Seller Badge: Opencart Marketplace Seller Badge module will allow the admin to set badges for the Marketplace Sellers. Admin can easily create the badges from the backend. Admin can assign these badges to the seller and the badges will be visible on the My Profile Page of the seller, the Product Page, and on the landing page.
Please Note -
- This module is an add-on of the Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed the first Webkul Opencart Marketplace Module.
- This module supports all templates and themes including the Journal theme.
- Opencart Marketplace Seller Badge supports the Multi-Store feature of default Opencart.
Opencart Marketplace Seller Badge Features
- Admin can set the status of the module as Enabled or Disabled.
- Admin can add the Badges and can Assign the badges to the Sellers.
- Admin can set auto mail to the sellers while assigning the badge for the first time.
- The Badge Rank will be visible on the Product page.
- Admin can assign the Badges to Sellers.
- Admin can change and Delete the badges for sellers.
- Admin can set the Image Background Color.
- Admin can set the Badge Title Background.
- Admin can set the Badge Title color.
- Admin can set the Width & Height(in percentage) that will be used to display the Seller Badge on the frontend for the Landing page and My profile page.
- Admin can set the Image Width & Height(in pixels) that will be used to display the Badge images on the frontend the Landing page and My Profile page.
The admin can do the configuration of this module from the back-end. The admin can view various information about the badges in the list such as its image, title, description, rank order, status and date. The admin can view and manage all the list of assigned badges given to the sellers. Automated notification e-mails can be configured for the sellers if they receive any new badge from the admin. The admin can manage and assign all the badges to sellers from the back-end.
- The badges can be customized using colors for the badge title, image background, and title background.
- The dimensions of the badges can be set using percentage and pixel values.
- The template of the e-mail can be customised. Any link, picture or video files can be attached to the template.
- The admin can create a new badge, edit or delete an existing badge from the list.
- The admin can either remove, update or assign a new badge to a seller.
- Multiple badges can be assigned to a single seller.
Frontend Buyer View
It builds confidence among buyers regarding the seller’s product when they see some kind of badges or ratings assigned to them. Buyers feel motivated and compelled to purchase products from the sellers who have more number of positive ratings and badges. The buyers can view the following information on the front-end about the marketplace seller badges:
- On every product page under seller’s information panel, badges are visible.
- On every product page under seller’s information panel badge rankings are visible.
- On the store landing page, where all the marketplace sellers are visible.
Frontend Seller View
The seller will receive a notification email from the admin when they receive any new badge. The seller can view their marketplace badge and ratings on My Profile page. The admin can assign different kinds of badges to the sellers based on various factors such customer service, product quality, reliability etc. Due to these badges and ratings, it gives assurance to buyers about the seller’s product quality and authenticity.
MarketPro.bg is a leading platform (Marketplace) for manufacturers, importers, and traders of machinery and garden equipment in Bulgaria. MarketPro.bg is working hard in all areas, finding new suppliers to offer its customers the best prices and excellent quality of products available on the Bulgarian market.
Learn how MarketPro is using Webkul's OpenCart extension on its webstore to ease the work of vendors and customers.
Opencart Marketplace Seller Badge Support
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/