Amazon Odoo Bridge: Stiff competition requires highly productive management regimes. As Amazon paces in miles to continue its growth, you need to choose to either keep pace with it or give chase to it.
Amazon Odoo Bridge provides the perfect management App for your Amazon Store. Integrate your Amazon store with Odoo to handle sales, purchases, Bills, Inventory and much more in one place. Manage your entire Amazon store using Odoo. Import/Export products from Amazon to Odoo and vice-versa. Import orders from Amazon to Odoo. The product categories and attributes get automatically imported with orders. Import and handle your Amazon customers in Odoo. Maintain and track synchronization data for error analysis and bug fixing at Odoo backend.
From order placement to delivery and from purchase order to warehouse management, oversee every operation for your Amazon Store in Odoo with Amazon Odoo Bridge to track your progress.
Prerequisites for using Amazon Odoo Bridge Module
Below is the list of things you would need before installing Amazon Odoo Bridge:
- Amazon Odoo Bridge is a dependent module on Odoo Multi-Channel Sale Module, which is the framework module to provide the structure to integrate Amazon with Odoo. The base module needs to be installed first for Amazon Odoo Bridge to work.
- For Odoo online(SAAS) users, you first need to install the Odoo.sh tool before installing Amazon Odoo Bridge because Odoo restricts third-party software installations on Odoo online(SAAS).
- The customers need to have all their Amazon MWS details as an import note/point at the module page in the top.
Amazon Seller must be registered as developer; for that he/she needs to manage the below mentioned steps:
- Navigate to the User Permissions page in Seller Central and log into your Amazon selling account as the primary account holder.
- Now, click on the Visit Developer Credentials button which is available under Amazon MWS Developer Access Keys.
- On the Developer Central page, under Are you a software developer building applications using MWS?, click the apply for access here link, and then follow the instructions on the Amazon MWS Developer Registration and Assessment form.
For more details visit the link here.
Important Note: Our module currently is not compatible with the Amazon new SP-API, for further discussion please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To use this module, you also need to have the following Amazon MWS developer keys
- Seller ID
- Access Key ID
- Secret Key
Amazon Odoo Bridge Features
- It allows you to integrate your Amazon shop with Odoo.
- The admin can manage Amazon store using Odoo Manage products, orders, customers, attributes, etc for your Amazon store at Odoo backend.
- Create multiple instances to import from Amazon to Odoo with a different set of configurations and manage multiple Amazon instances using Odoo from a single screen. (Note: You can integrate up to three instances of each channel. If you wish to integrate more than three instances, please contact our Support Team)
- Import/Export Products from Amazon store to Odoo.
- Product Categories, attributes are automatically imported to Odoo from Amazon Shop while importing Orders.
- The Customer database is automatically imported to Odoo from your Amazon store with the orders so you can manage the customers at Odoo backend.
- The shipping methods are also automatically imported to Odoo while syncing Amazon store with Odoo.
- The data can also be set for automatic sync and update periodically in Odoo by configuring the scheduler.
- Handle various operations for your Amazon Store using Odoo like Inventory Management, Invoices and Report Management, Email Marketing, Purchase Orders, and Stock Procurement Operations, etc.
- Maintain synchronization history at Odoo's end for each import, export and update action.
- Manage and track Feeds For Products, Categories, Orders, and Partners/customers at Odoo backend.
Easy to access Dashboard design to overview details of all the marketplaces
- Neatly designed dashboard so you can handle all the marketplace channels from one screen.
- Overview the number of products and product categories on your Amazon store to keep track of your stock.
- Track the total number of orders placed along with the total number of customers in your Amazon shop and manage them from Odoo backend.
- You can also sync and overview details for multiple Amazon instances separately from the dashboard to manage them properly.
- Moreover, you can integrate other e-commerce channels/marketplaces to Odoo and track all of them from the same dashboard.
Click to view The complete List Of Odoo Multichannel Sale Extensions
Amazon Orders Management Made Easy With Amazon Odoo Bridge/Connector
- The module only imports the FBM orders from Amazon to Odoo end.
- Manage the Amazon store Orders using Odoo, whether it is order processing or delivery.
- The orders can be configured to get imported from Amazon to Odoo periodically by configuring the scheduler in Odoo.
- Order status can be set to get auto-updated in Odoo from Amazon by configuring the scheduler.
- The changes made in product stock after an order is placed on the Amazon store are also reflected in the Odoo in real time.
Synchronize Products Between Odoo And Amazon With Amazon Odoo Bridge/Connector
- A very simple and effective back-end to manage multitudes of your Amazon store products using Odoo.
- Create and import/export products from the Amazon store to Odoo and conversely to efficiently manage the Amazon store using Odoo.
- Amazon product categories and attributes get automatically imported from the Amazon store to Odoo with orders to keep things in orderly fashion.
Highly Efficient Inventory Management With Amazon Odoo Bridge/Connector
- Utilize the Inventory menu to manage inventory operations for your Amazon store using Odoo.
- The inventory App allows you to track and effectively manage warehouses and stock operations across all locations.
- The changes made to stock on one end gets automatically reflected on the other end i.e from Odoo to Amazon and vice-versa.
- Manage product stock and stock operations across all warehouses and maintain a streamlined flow of products for your Amazon customers using Odoo.
- Follow the delivery status of any order, generate delivery slips, configure procurement rules and fulfill orders single-handedly.
- Efficiently track the movement of the products, update stock, move purchased products across warehouses and much more.
Manage Invoices, Vendor Bills, Sales Report And Much More With Amazon Odoo Bridge/Connector
- An entire menu to handle and manage your invoicing operations for Amazon using Odoo.
- Manage not just sales orders from Amazon but also bills for your purchase orders.
- Generate Amazon order bills and sales reports for analysis at Odoo backend using Amazon Odoo Bridge.
- Keep it in an orderly fashion. No need to keep records for your sales and purchase orders separately. The invoicing menu lets you handle all of it in one place.
- Manage invoices for sales orders, generate credit notes and sales reports and track payments details for every customer from simple clicks to effectively manage the bills for Amazon store using Odoo.
- Moreover, Create and manage vendor bills, taxes, credit notes and much more of the purchase orders.
Use Multi-Channel Sale Module Add-Ons To Integrate Multiple Stores With Odoo And Manage Them At One Place
Got A Store On Other Marketplaces As Well? Take a look at our other connectors:
Dedicated Support For Amazon Odoo Bridge/Connector Module
Webkul's dedicated support provides you with the customizations and troubleshooting solutions for your Amazon Odoo Bridge/Connector Module.
For any query or issue please CREATE A TICKET HERE
You may also check our other top-quality Odoo Apps.