Marketplace Table Rate Shipping for WordPress WooCommerce: Shipping in Marketplace is a much-needed feature for the sellers that’s why we have created this plugin.
WordPress WooCommerce Marketplace Table Rate Shipping Plugin will allow the marketplace sellers to add the table rates for their products under their seller panel. Marketplace Table Rate Shipping provides an effective solution for the sellers who want to offer dynamic shipping rates to their customers.
Please Note - This module is a marketplace add-on, to use this plugin you must have installed Webkul WooCommerce Multi-Vendor Marketplace Plugin first.
Manage Shipping Rates
The admin and the sellers as well can add the shipping rates in the admin and the seller panel respectively.
Add Shipping Rates Using CSV Import
The admin and sellers will not have to add the shipping rates, manually, rather the shipping rates can be added in the CSV files and which can be easily imported.
Allow Global Shipping Rates
The admin can allow global shipping rates as well, which means, the shipping rates will apply globally or on the region which the admin has chosen under global shipping rates.
Set Specific Country/ Countries
Sellers can set up country/ countries where the table rate shipping shall apply.
The admin will configure the table rate shipping method to enable it for the sellers. The admin can manage the table rate shipping method under settings > shipping > table rate shipping.
- Can enable the table rate shipping method
- Can provide the method title that will be visible to the customer
- Can select the tax status as taxable or none
After the admin has enabled the table rate shipping method, the seller can manage the shipping methods under table rate shipping. Here the seller adds new shipping rates to the table or can also create a new shipping rate table by simply importing the CSV file.
- Can edit/add/remove shipping rates
- Can add new shipping table using CSV upload
- Can create shipping rates on the basis of weight, pin code, maximum and minimum value
The customer can add different products from different sellers to his cart. If the customer has added products within the same zone with different shipping rates, then the shipping cost of both the products will be added and displayed as the total shipping cost at the time of checkout. And the buyer can successfully place that order.
- Can see the applicable shipping rates for the product purchased
- Can see the unavailability of shipping method for a particular product
- Can add different products from different sellers with different shipping rates
- All shipping rates will be added to calculate the total shipping cost
Table Rate Shipping
The seller can add shipping cost for his products on the basis of zone, pin code, weight, and global shipping maximum and minimum price. The seller can insert a new row with new shipping rates or can create a new table with shipping rates using the CSV upload feature.
- Can upload shipping rates via CSV upload
- Can add/edit/remove shipping rate
- Can download a sample CSV file to upload data accordingly
- Can view the CSV importing progress with success message
- Can view the successfully imported shipping rates
- The admin and the sellers can add shipping rates using CSV import for table rates.
- Shipping rates will be populated based upon the table during checkout.
- Admin can Enable/Disable the Marketplace Table Rate Shipping Plugin.
- Admin can enter the Shipping Title that will be displayed to the customers on the Checkout Page.
- Sellers can set up the Countries for which the shipping will be applicable.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/