Marketplace Booking and Reservation for Magento 2 : Marketplace Booking And Reservation for Magento 2 is an addon for Marketplace Multi Vendor Module for Magento2. Using this add-on, the seller can add their own booking product and can update their products as well. The seller can add/edit booking product from their profile and add booking slots by two types “One booking for many days” and “Many Booking in a day” and can make it disable also.
This module is an add-on of Magento 2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed webkul Magento2 Marketplace Module first.
Marketplace Booking and Reservation for Magento 2 Features -
- The sellers/admin can add their own booking product and can modify the bookings also.
- The sellers/admin can add/edit booking product from their profile and add booking slots by two types “One booking for many days” and “Many Booking in a day” and can make it as disable also.
- The sellers can see all booked product history from their account.
- Customers will have a panel on the product page from where they can book their booking as per their requirements.
- Customers can check their booked products under their account panel.
In the Magento2 marketplace Booking and Reservation module, the sellers will be able to add “Booking and Reservation” products from their account panel. The sellers can add/edit their booking products and also can see all of their booked/reserved product histories. This add-on will help in booking a product with the provided time and date slot. The sellers can add a "new booking" from their account panel by selecting the "Booking Type" while adding a new booking product.
- Sellers can add/modify their booking products.
- Sellers can see all booked product history from their account.
- Sellers can enable/disable the booking product.
One Booking For Many Days
This module allows you to create two types of booking products. One of them is - One Booking for Many Days. Here the seller can create “One Booking for Many Days” booking type by clicking the “Add Booking” button and then selecting the date range, time and day for the booking product.
- Seller will select the booking Start from and To dates.
- Set the Time Slot(in minutes).
- Enter the break between bookings(in minutes).
- Enter the start and end time for each day of the week.
- Set the status for the booking days as open or closed as per requirement.
Many Bookings In A Day
The second booking feature is Many Booking in a Day. In this type, the seller selects "From" and "To" dates on which the seller wants to provide bookings for the product. Now the seller will set the booking time slot in minutes and the buffer time/ break time between the bookings. After this the seller will set the days start and end time for booking.
- Enter the from and to dates.
- Set the booking time slot in minutes.
- Set the buffer time between the bookings.
- Set the days start and end time for the bookings.
Now the buyers can select the product having the booking options. Before adding the product to the cart, buyer have to select the booking slots for that particular product. If the booking slot is available for the timing which buyer seeks, then buyer can book that slot and proceed with the payment.
Note: If any particular slot which buyer wants to book has been already booked by someone else then it will show as “ No Slot Available “.
The admin will also be able to create booking products via his admin back-end panel. The admin can also add two types of bookings - Many bookings In a Day and One Booking for Many Days. This add-on will help to book the created booking product with the assigned time and date slots.
Marketplace Booking and Reservation for Magento 2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/