Mobikul CS-Cart Vendor App extension the CS-Cart Multi-vendor mobile app. This module provides vendor-centric features and functionalities to manage orders, products, categories, and many more. It gives the seller an upper hand as they no longer need a complete laptop or any other system to accomplish the seller's end functions. Rather they can pick up an app and accomplish all the tasks. This Flutter app can be acquired from the Play Store and App store easily. You may check the demo for this app.
Extension of Marketplace
Add-on to the CS-cart Marketplace app which gives seller-centric features.
The app has a set of introductory pages that tell the functioning of the application.
The app allows sellers to manage the data in the marketplace anytime and anywhere.
Authenticated Login of Merchants
The registered seller can only log in to the app and can manage their data as displayed to the customer.
Why do we need the Mobikul CS-Cart Vendor App module?
The Mobikul CS-Cart Vendor Application has many features and functionalities with a great user experience. The app will provide a user-friendly experience to your seller/vendor. Additionally, we do provide a customization service (a paid service). If you want to customize the application as per your business needs.
Note - Mobikul CS-Cart Vendor app is created on the CS-Cart Multi-Vendor solution which provides seller functionalities. However, if you wish to achieve customer-centric functionalities you can get the Mobikul CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Mobikul Mobile app.
Vendor Product Management Tool
The vendor can now add, edit, or delete any product using any app. They can interact with the app-based solution to modify the details of the products as per requirement.
This saves them from getting into the hassle of managing a complete system to update the product-related data. The vendor can easily define the product shipping cost and special price as per product.
- Quick product data update with the app.
- The product images are no more trouble.
- Anytime updates in data can be done.
Merchant's Profile Manager
A tool with which the vendors can add the details which make them identifiable to the customer. The app gives the facility to the merchants to sort faced to manage the profile using a website backend. It makes the process fast and easy.
- Convent way of adding the logos for customer areas and order invoices.
- Anytime contact and other details update.
- Time-saving solution.
Vendor's Account Information
The account details of the merchants can be edit easily to allow updates in the contact at any point. The update of the authentication password regularly makes the app secure for them. This can be done easily with the help of the application.
- Accessible solution for personal seller details.
- Can manage the login details anytime without any worry.
- Highly interactive for the vendors.
Flutter App For Android and iOS device
This app is a Flutter solution that works on the device. It can be easily downloaded and used by the merchant. The app offers an effective UI to keep vendors engaged.
- The Android app codes are written in Kotlin on the Android Studio framework
- The iOS apps are coded in Swift using Xcode.
- Implementation of the camera feature is done in a better way.
Kablewala – How Banglamark Group Embarked its E-commerce Journey
Kablewala by Banglamark Group conglomerate is a popular online marketplace in Bangladesh. It has over 2 million registered users and over 100,000 orders placed every month. Kablewala is also one of the most trusted online marketplaces in Bangladesh.
But in order to expand further, they adopted the mobile commerce strategy and developed mobile apps for their business. Moreover, Webkul assisted the client in adding more custom features to their marketplace website.
- Fully flutter Android and iOS mobile app development.
- Dedicated mobile applications for shoppers, vendors, and delivery staff.
- Web and mobile wallet system integration for faster checkout payments.
- Deployed multiple CS-Cart add-ons and customizations for both web and mobile platforms.
- Read the Kablewala case study to learn more about the client.