WooCommerce Mobile App Builder: The Mobikul Mobile App Builder for WooCommerce will convert your WooCommerce Store into a Flutter mobile application. Now it is not necessary to have desktops/laptops to shop from your store. The customers/buyers can easily visit your store by using the mobile application on the go.
WooCommerce Mobile App has a better user experience with splendid features and functionalities. It is fully compatible with your default WooCommerce Store.
WooCommerce Mobile Apps provides a user-friendly experience and enhances the customers’ engagement over the mobile platform. So what are you waiting for, you must have a mobile app with great features & functionalities for your store.
Marketplace Mobile App - If you are using WooCommerce Marketplace Plugin, then please use the WooCommerce Multi Vendor Mobile App solution.
Why do we need WooCommerce Mobile App?
Nowadays, shoppers are seen preferring mobile apps over mobile browsers. The simple reason is that the customers don't want to remember long URLs or log-in details and want to have better security and speed as compared to a browser.
Apart from that, creating mobile applications boost customer loyalty. "It has been seen that the mobile app users are twice as likely to return to your web store within 30 days of installing the application itself".
To sum up, here are a few points that bring in the need for a mobile application
- Use of Device's Inbuilt Features
- Boost Customer Retention
- Lesser Cart Abandonment
- Better UX/UI
- Faster Loading
All Product Types Supported By WooCommerce Mobile App
All Types Of Product Supported: The Mobile App supports all the types of products that are supported by the default WooCommerce Store. For Example – It supports Simple, Grouped, Downloadable, Virtual, Variable, and, External products.
Multiple Payment Options Supported
WooCommerce Mobile App Payment Gateway supported: The app supports all the major e-commerce payment gateways.
We would like to name a few: Cheque, Bank Transfer, Authorize.Net, Cash On Delivery, Stripe, Pesapal, PayU, Paypal Adaptive, Paypal Standard, CCAvenue, Instamojo, Mellat payment gateway, EBS, Payfort, Paytabs, and much more.
To know more about Mobikul – E-commerce Mobile App Payment Gateways, please visit - https://mobikul.com/features/major-payment-gateways-supported/
You can also integrate the mobile wallet features using Mobikul Wallet System.
Default Product Type Support
The app supports all the default WooCommerce product types - Simple, Grouped, External/Affiliate, and Variable.
Default Payment Method Support
Supports all the default payment methods - Cash On Delivery, Check, PayPal, and BACS(direct bank transfer) for a smooth payment process.
Quick and Easy Configuration
The store owner can easily configure the mobile App - Homepage Banner slider, Push notifications, Category Icons, and other features.
One Page Checkout
All of the steps can be checked through on a single page.
The customers can manage their store account information from login info. to the address details, billing, and shipping address.
The app gives power to the store owner to acquire customers from areas where no internet connectivity is present.
Engaging Home Page
The home page of an app should be such so that the customer can identify each of the sections displayed without much guidance.
The flow of the app should allow them to navigate to various sections on the home page like the store categories, banners, featured products, new products, accounts, and others easily.
- Tapping the Home icon navigates the user to the Home Page
- The List icon brings up all of the categories of the store
- The Search icon brings up the search bar for searching the products
- The Account icon navigates to the customer information section
- The customers can check their latest placed orders along with details under the Orders section
- The customers can alter their shipping and billing address or can make the shipping address the same as their billing address under the Addresses section
- The customers can change their account information under the Account Details section
Product Search & Sorting
It is likely seen that customers tend to directly search for the specific product instead of navigating the complete store when in a hurry.
Now, the app users can search for the product in a very easy way. This could increase the user experience by decreasing the struggle of the customer to look for the desired product.
- Easily search for the products within the store
- Make use of the product name for searching
- The search suggestions while searching using keywords may lure customers to check out other products
- Sort the products according to - popularity, average rating, by newness, price low to high, price high to low.
Availability of Offline Mode In WooCommerce Mobile App
Internet connectivity is a fundamental issue that arises due to the poor reception of the network in remote areas or the customer being on the move. Here, the offline mode assists the customers to scroll through the app even if there is no internet available.
Actually what happens is that the app displays the pre-loaded pages that got opened when the internet connection was available. So, even if the customer is not having access to the internet, they still can visit your store and browse through the catalog.
- Internet connectivity barrier removed.
- Help increase sales as products can be checked in offline mode as well.
Flutter Based App
Flutter allows us to create exciting mobile apps by just making use of Dart and is both supportable for the Android and iOS platforms.
One of the most essential aspects of any mobile app is the better performance which can be rendered by the native apps only. The reason is, that they are built for a dedicated operating system.
- Building a mobile app is much faster & less expensive
- Reusable Code and Pre-Built components
- Simplified User Interface
- Faster processing of device-based features like - GPS, mic, camera, etc.
The App will synchronize with your Web Store in real-time. If the Admin made changes like add products, categories, product images, App banners, icons, etc from the Web backend panel then it will reflect in the app instantly with no time delay. This will-
- Preserves Data Integrity and Consistency.
- The Mobikul module uses Rest API for syncing the data.
Unlimited Push Notifications
The customer can receive Push Notifications from the customer with the information related to offers, discounts, new arrivals, etc. This is a much more effective form of communication between admin and customer.
- The Admin can send unlimited push notifications to the mobile app users.
- The Admin can do the promotional activities of the brand/product etc. by using this feature.
To know more about the benefits of the push notifications to the store owner, please click here.
If you want to send push notifications on your WooCommerce online store, then please use Web Push Notification Plugin for WooCommerce.
Jawaher Jewellery - Qatar Jewelry Shopping App
Since its inception in 2005, Al Salem Group’s Jawaher brand is widely known for being one of the finest and most authentic jewellery stores in Qatar. They offer a wide range of classic and unique diamond and gold jewellery products.
Enabling Qatari customers to shop on the go and have the best shopping experience. To learn more, read the Jawaher Jewellery case study.
- UI and branding modifications
- Integrated QNB (Qatar National Bank) payment API
- App published by Mobikul on Google Play & App Store
VariBuy - Ghana Retail Shopping Mobile App
VariBuy is one of the next WooCommerce apps that sell the top brands for the citizens living in Ghana. Many exclusive benefits and payment gateways are implemented that are applicable in the region for the ease of customers that are going to purchase the products.
With 24/7 support, the apps provide 100% authentic products on the same day, and free delivery. The app provides the customer with the most secure payment methods, so providing the customer with the confidence to shop the products.
- Download VariBuy iOS Mobile App from App Store.
- Download VariBuy Android Mobile App from Google Play.
WoopShop - Online Fashion App Delivering Globally
WoopShop is a global online retail company headquartered in the city of Cheyenne in the state of Wyoming (U.S). With an eye for the latest product lines and styles, they bring the latest innovative trends direct to their customers at unbeatable prices.
This has been possible only after they have reached out to their customers through their web store and mainly via the WooCommerce Mobile Application for the Android and iOS mobile platforms.
- Download the WoopShop iPhone app and Andriod app.
Support for WooCommerce Mobile App
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
You may also check our quality WooCommerce Plugins.