Odoo Maintenance Mode -Odoo Maintenance Mode allows to put Odoo server(both website and backend) in the maintenance mode while performing some diagnostic tests on server. It allows to prevent customer requests during maintenance mode.
Odoo Maintenance Mode helps to add a maintenance page to your odoo website that lets website visitors know that your server is down for maintenance. User with admin rights gets full access to the server including the front end and back end . Activate the plugin and your server is in maintenance-mode, works and only registered users with enough rights can see the front end. You can use notify me for visitor’s email information who visited your website when your server was under maintenance.
Odoo Maintenance Mode Features -
- Put your Odoo in maintenance mode on a simple click.
- Put both Odoo back end and Website in maintenance mode.
- By defining allowed IPs, you can restrict access to Odoo during maintenance mode.
- Admin have full access rights.
- A login button is displayed and only restricted users can login during maintenance mode.
- A custom responsive page will be displayed to all the restricted users during maintenance mode.
- All the messages displayed during maintenance mode are editable, customizable and translatable.
- Image displayed during maintenance mode is customizable.
- Displays translatable and customizable messages to the accessible users on your choice.
- Allows your customers to enter proper validated emails for notifications during maintenance mode.
- Send email notifications to the users who opted for the notification after maintenance mode is over.
- An easy to use and handle interface.
Odoo Maintenance Mode Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com