Magento 2 Marketplace Citrus Payment Gateway: Citrus Payment Solutions is an Indian company that provides online payment services to businesses. Marketplace Citrus Payment Gateway module will allow the customers to select Citrus Payment Gateway as their payment method. The customers can use their credit/debit card or net banking credentials for processing the payment transaction.
With the help of this module, the admin can pay to sellers using the Citrus Payment Gateway. It also allows the admin to send the refund amount to customers using the Citrus Payment Gateway.
Please Note: This is a Marketplace Add-On, you need to install Magento 2 Multi Vendor Extension first
Magento 2 Marketplace Citrus Payment Gateway Features
- Set the front-end title for the payment method.
- Use sandbox mode for testing or development purpose.
- Send customer details- name, email, address, phone number to the gateway.
- Select when to allow the refund – before or after the payment release.
- Select the applicable countries, whose users can use this payment gateway.
- Specify the minimum and maximum order total value.
- The admin can pay to sellers using the Citrus Payment.
- Refund to customers using the Citrus Payment.
- Splits payment amount to each seller and the admin automatically.
- The customer money goes to the escrow account of the admin.
- Supports multiple languages translations.
- The source code is open for customization.
After the module installation, the admin needs to enter its Citrus account credentials. There are various options available to customize the Citrus Payment Gateway as follows:
- Enable or Disable the Citrus Payment method.
- Set the Front-End Title.
- Sandbox mode - Enable or Disable.
- Send customer Name, Email, Address, Phone to Gateway.
- Select when to allow refund - Before or After payment release.
- Enter when to execute Cron for an order.
- Allow Automatic Payment Release - Yes or No.
- Select Applicable Countries for Citrus Payment.
- Set Minimum & Maximum Order Total.
- Set the sorting order of Citrus Payment method.
Citrus Sellers Details
The sellers need to mention their bank account details for receiving the payments. The admin can release payments to sellers from the store back-end. The sellers need to provide the following details:
- Seller name.
- Address with city, state, zip code, country.
- Business URL.
- Email address.
- Mobile number.
- IFSC code.
- Bank Account Number.
- Payment Mode
Send Customer Details
Using Citrus Payment method, the customers won't have to enter their details again at the gateway. As this module gives the option to the admin for sending customer details to the gateway. The following information will appear at the gateway:
- Customer first name and last name.
- Customer mobile number.
- Customer email address.
- Address - city, state, pin code, country.
- Amount to Pay.
The customers can use their credit or debit card information for completing the payment process. The customers can even use their net-banking details also.
- Supports multiple credit/debit cards.
- Customers can use Net Banking details.
- Save card details for future payments.
- Save bank preference for net banking.
Release Seller Payments
After updating the seller Citrus details from the front-end. The admin can automatically or manually release payments to sellers using Citrus Payment. The admin can go to Marketplace Management>Manage Sellers>Order>Release Seller Payment.
- Sellers receive their payments in their bank account.
- The admin can view the payment release status - already refunded, nothing to release, already released.
- Release payments according to orders.
Refund Using Citrus
The admin can process the refund to customers using the Citrus Payment Gateway. The admin can create Credit Memo for each invoice of the seller.
- Online refund process using Citrus Payment Gateway.
- The admin can refund- before or after payment release.
- Set the number of days till the refund can be initiated.