Opencart POS Native App Builder (Android): Opencart POS Native App Builder will convert the Opencart based store into the native POS mobile application for Android devices.
Mobikul Point of Sale (POS) Application has the tremendous features and functionalities with great user experience. The app will provide a user-friendly experience to your sales agents. The sales agents can easily handle the application on their tablets.
The Native Application where the merchant /sales agent can easily create the orders by using the application on his tablet device. Also, it works in offline mode.
Opencart POS Native App Builder Features -
- Offline mode/Online mode
- Real-time synchronization
- Barcode scanning
- Easy product search
- Order on Hold
- Easy checkout process
- Print receipt
- SKU product search option
- Interactive Homepage
- Sales agent can add new customers
- Native application
The Opencart POS can function in offline mode, providing an advantage to the store where continuous internet connection is a challenge.
- In offline mode, all the orders, and transaction are saved locally.
- When the internet is available for use, then the POS User can easily synchronize the offline data to the online data.
Add Product To Cart
The POS User can add products to the cart by various methods like:
- Adding Products By Clicking - can add products by clicking on the products. The number of clicks on a product is the number of units of that product added to the cart.
- Adding Products By Using Barcode Reader - can add products to the cart by scanning the barcode of products.This process saves the time of POS User to search for the product.
- Faster and Easy way to add products
- Less Possibility of Errors
Cart on Hold
- The POS User can put the cart on hold, and continue to process on held cart whenever required.
- POS User can view and manage the orders on hold.
- The salesperson can checkout the held order to continue the further processes.
Adding New Customers
- The POS User first needs to select the customer to proceed further for placing the order.
- If a customer is registered then, the salesperson can easily search for the customer and add the customer name.
- Else, a customer is not registered then, the salesperson will add that customer first.
- This feature enables the POS user to connect their POS app to the printer device.
- Using this, the POS User can easily print the receipt of invoice.
- This will work only in online mode.
- A red icon will appear over the respective menu option when an event occurs in the store.
- The icon will also display the number which will signify the number of activities occurred in the store.
- The POS User can simply click on the respective menu option to view the details.
This feature of Opencart Native POS app builder gives the POS User an advantage of changing the details of their account. The User can set following details-
- Basic Setting- The POS User can change the basic information of the account like- Name, Username, Account E-mail ID, Password from here.
- Other Setting- From this section, the POS user can set the desired language and currency for POS.
Low Stock Products
The POS user can view all the products which are having less stock quantity.From here the POS User gets informed about the lower stock and can order for subsequent supplies.The low stock quantity can be set admin from backend panel.POS user can-
- Request for more stock- The POS Users can request for the further stock from frontend.They can simply choose the product, assign supplier to the product, add comment for the request and finally click on Make request to submit the request.
- View Request History- The POS user can even see the request history from frontend, to review the status of request.
Discount and Coupons
POS User can add Discount and Coupons, on the purchase
- The POS User can give discount to Customer on total amount. The discount can be applied as Fixed, Percentage of total amount or combination of both.
- The POS User can even add Coupons code and can offer the discount as per coupon value at the time of Checkout.
Opencart POS Native App Builder Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/