Marketplace Correios Shipping for Magento 2: Marketplace Correios Shipping for Magento 2 provides the Correios Shipping method for shipping the product. The Correios shipping manages the Brazilian postal code system. Using this shipping module vendor/seller can manage their shipping and order from vendor panel print invoice, and can enter tracking ID, and complete shipping management from seller panel.
Important Note - Marketplace Correios Shipping for Magento 2 is an add-on of the Magento 2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you have to install Webkul Magento 2 Marketplace Module first.
Experience a Hassle-Free Shipping Service
Correios is one of the most trusted and reliable shipping carriers in Brazil.
Configure Handling Fee
The admin can define the handling fee. It is calculated on the basis of the value set as Fixed or Percentage, which is set by the admin.
The sellers have the leverage to create Invoice & Packing Slips for the orders.
Estimated Delivery Time and Cost Visibility
The customer will find the approximate delivery time along with the cost in the frontend.
Why do we need the Marketplace Correios Shipping for Magento 2?
Shipping is one of the most crucial aspects of any E-commerce store and is somehow responsible for making a brand’s name in the digital industry. The reason being that is an online store that manages to deliver the product/ order to their customers on time and without causing any damage tends to have the customers’ goodwill intact unlike other stores fail to achieve timely delivery of the order.
Correios Shipping Marketplace add-on is one such extension that allows the sellers of the marketplace to offer Correios shipping services to their customers. It allows the shipping cost to be tabulated as per the seller’s address, product weight, and delivery zip code.
This extension ensures on-time delivery and a damage-free order delivery as well. This in turn would keep the customers’ trust on your brand intact and this would affect the sales and revenue of a store, positively.
Defining the Fields for Shipping Method Integration
After the successful installation of the extension, the admin will be able to configure the module for use at the front-end. The admin will be able to -
Note: For using the "with contract" shipping methods you need to have purchased a contract with the Correios shipping in the first place.
- Enable or disable the module for use at the front-end.
- Set the title of the shipping method that will be visible at checkout.
- Select the shipping methods that will be available for use(The admin can choose from the without contract or with contract shipping methods).
- Select to show the delivery time.
- Enter the delivery time.
- Enter the handling fee that will be applicable on the product.
- Set the handling fee as fixed or percentage.
- Set the default package length, width, and height that will be used if a seller has left these values empty for his products.
Seller End Workflow Process
Using this extension the sellers will be able to provide the Correios shipping method for shipping their products within the Brazilian postal code.
- The seller will have to set the volumetric data for the products.
- This includes adding the default length, width, and height of the products.
- The shipping cost is calculated according to the seller address, product weight, and delivery zip code.
- The seller's address should be of the Brazilian postal code.
- The reason being, the shipping extension will not display the shipping methods at the front end even if the customer has selected the destination address of the Brazilian postal code.
Customer End Workflow
The checkout process is extremely convenient and hassle-free. Even a newbie can navigate through the checkout process and place an order smoothly.
- The Brazilian customers can add the products into the cart in the usual way.
- They can choose their respective shipping address.
- On choosing the address, the Correios shipping methods shall be visible.
- The customer can choose any feasible shipping method from fro the given options.
- Complete the order purchase by making payment using the admin configured payment methods.
Processing the Order
Once the buyer places the order the sellers of the store can manage the shipping under their respective seller panels. The seller can:
- Generate the invoice and the shipping slips for their orders.
- Add a tracking number for creating the shipping slip.
- View the complete order details like associated with the invoice and shipping.
- The sellers can even provide VAT and Tax-related information as well.
- Provide enhanced shipping and delivery services to the customers of the marketplace.
Marketplace Correios Shipping for Magento 2 Features -
- The admin can enable/disable the module.
- The admin can set the Correios shipping method name that will be shown from the front side.
- The admin can also add delivery time from their end.
- The admin can set the Handling fee as Fixed or Percentage.
- The seller can enter the tracking ID by which the buyer can track their order.
- The seller can print the Invoice of an individual order.
- Ability to download Invoice and Shipping Slip easily.
- The seller can add Invoice & Packing slip address, VAT, TAX information.
Marketplace Correios Shipping for Magento 2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/