Odoo Marketplace Pre-Order: Pre-orders or early orders are an important part of ecommerce websites. They are essentials not only in retaining old customers but also attract new ones.
Make Even Out-Of-Stock Products A Selling Opportunity With Pre-Order on Odoo Marketplace.
With Odoo pre-orders you can not only minimize revenue loss from out-of-stock products but also earn more with planned release new products
- Use pre-order to create product hype and first-one-to-own excitement among customers.
- Allow only limited pre-orders for new products to create a unique purchase feeling among customers.
- With Products which are out-of-stock, enable pre-orders so customers can get them as soon as they are available.
Prerequisites For Using Odoo Marketplace Pre-Order Module
Odoo Marketplace Pre-Order works in conjunction with the following modules:
You would need to install all these module first for Odoo Marketplace Pre-Order to work properly.
Odoo Marketplace Pre-Order Features
Take Pre-orders on Odoo Marketplace Website
- The module offers the features to sell products as pre-orders on Marketplace.
- The pre-orders can be taken for out-of-stock products or in stock products.
- The admin and seller both can also add a pre-order feature to each product in Odoo.
Configure Pre-order settings at Product level in Odoo
- The admin can set pre-order configuration at global level.
- Set pre-order quantities, payment options, products page message etc. using global settings
- The admin and seller can also change the pre-order settings at individual product level.
Pre-order banner on shop page
- Automatically adds the ribbon message ‘Available for Pre-order’ on respective products.
- The ribbon notification is available for grid and list view on the Marketplace shop page.
Add details for pre-order on Odoo Marketplace Product page
- The admin can set detailed message details for pre-order on the product page.
- You can also add a message regarding payment criteria for placing pre-order.
- You can also show the availability date for the pre-order product.
Set Payment options to place Pre-orders on Odoo Marketplace
- You can set the complete or partial payment option for customer placing pre-orders.
- The setting can be managed at global level or each product level.
Set threshold product quantities needed to place pre-order
- Set minimum and maximum quantities that can be pre-ordered for a product.
- The settings can be managed at global and product level.
Show pre-order deadline for customers on product page
- You can choose to show the last date for placing the pre-order on the respective product page.
Send mail to customer after availability For payment completion
- Configure automatic mail to be sent to customers once the product is in stock.
- The mail is sent to customers who made partial payment during pre-order.
- Customize the template to ask for making the complete payment so order can be shipped.
Other Odoo Marketplace Modules
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Blogs
- Odoo Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Wise Checkout
- Odoo Marketplace Vouchers
- Odoo Marketplace RMA
- Odoo Marketplace Theme Inventive
- Odoo Marketplace Cash On Delivery (COD)
- Odoo eLearning Marketplace
- Odoo Marketplace Product Pack
- Odoo Marketplace Product 360° View
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Price Comparison
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Story
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Product Size Chart
- Odoo Marketplace Advance Barcode Labels For Product
Dedicated Support For Your Odoo Marketplace Pre-Order Module
Webkul's dedicated support provides you with the customizations and troubleshooting solutions for your Odoo Marketplace Pre-Order Module.
For any query or issue please CREATE A TICKET HERE