Marketplace Seller Coupons:WordPress WooCommerce Marketplace Seller Coupons allows the seller to generate coupons for their products. The seller can provide the discount to the customers with the help of a coupon code. The customer can use the coupon at the time of checkout and take the advantage of discount.
The coupon code will clearly identify who purchased items with a specific coupon code and can quickly identify the success or not of your promotion. It is proven that by adding coupons for discounts or free shipping will increase your conversion rate. If you are using special discounts in your traditional advertising, emails, direct mail, you will see a spike in traffic to these relevant pages.
Please Note: Marketplace Seller Coupons is an add-on of Webkul WordPress WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace plugin. To use this plugin you have to install WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace first.
- Allows the seller to generate coupons for their products.
- The seller can set how many times a coupon can be used.
- The seller can set how many times a customer can use the coupon.
- The seller can set how many times a coupon will be applied to a product.
- The seller can define the minimum and the maximum cart total to use the coupon.
- The seller can allow selected customers to use the coupon.
- The seller can restrict any specific email as well to use the coupon.
- The seller can allow a coupon for specific product and category.
- The seller can check the coupon history.
- Buyers can use the coupon at the checkout and avail the benefits of coupon.
Using this module, the seller can manage coupons for his products. The seller can create coupons for customers to apply while buying the seller’s product.
- Can set the discount type for a coupon as percentage discount, fixed cart discount, fixed product discount
- Can set the expiry date of a coupon
- Can set coupons for particular product categories
- Can set the minimum and maximum amount of the coupon to apply
- Can set the usage limit of the coupon based on coupon usage limit, items limit and user limit
The seller from his end can add a new coupon for a product or a category based on the discount type to be applied to the coupon.
- Seller will provide a name for the coupon
- Seller can add a description of the coupon
- Seller can set the coupon to be used individually or to be used with other coupons as well
The seller can view/edit/delete any coupon from the coupon list where all the coupons added by the seller will be available in a list view.
- Seller can view the details of coupons on the coupon list
- Seller can view the discount type and usage limit of the coupons
- Seller can search a coupon from the coupon list
The customer on the front-end can avail the coupons by simply applying the coupon at the time of checkout and after applying the coupon, the customer can see the discounted amount and new payable amount in his cart.
- Can apply a coupon to his cart
- Can view the discounted coupons available on the store