Multi-Channel Magento 2.x Odoo Bridge(Multi Channel-MOB) - An upgraded module made to be compatible with the new Magento 2 version to allow you to integrate your Magento 2.x store with Odoo. The perfect bridge to complete the transition of your Magento E-commerce platform to a fully integrated resources management system. Handle all the Magento store functions and much more at Odoo back-end.
Import/export products, products categories and attributes from Magento 2.x to Odoo and conversely. Import orders and customers from Magent0 2.x to Odoo. Integrate and manage multiple Magento instances from the same screen and single Odoo server. Moreover, manage inventory, invoicing operations, procurements and manage customer database from a single Odoo backend.
Please Note: The real-time order sync feature for the module needs to be added through a separate file. Once you purchase the module please send a request to Our Support Team to avail your free copy of the file.
Prerequisites for using Multi Channel Magento 2.x Odoo Bridge(Multi Channel-MOB) Module
Below is the list of things you would need before installing Multi Channel Magento 2.x Odoo Bridge module:
- Multi Channel Magento 2.x Odoo Bridge is a dependent module on Odoo Multi-Channel Sale Module, which is the framework module to provide the structure to integrate Magento 2.x with Odoo. The base module needs to be installed first for Multi Channel Magento 2.x Odoo Bridge to work.
- For Odoo online(SAAS) users, you first need to migrate to the Odoo.sh platform before installing Multi Channel Magento 2.x Odoo Bridge because Odoo restricts third-party software installations on Odoo online(SAAS).
Multi-Channel Magento 2.x Odoo Bridge Features -
- It facilitates the integration of Magento 2.x with Odoo so you can manage your Magento store using Odoo.
- The module is re-designed to be compatible with Magento 2.x with all the same functionalities so you can connect your Magento store with Odoo without missing a thing.
- The admin can manage Magento store using Odoo.
- Export, update and manage products, product categories, and attributes from Odoo to Magento.
- Create multiple instances to import from Magento 2.x to Odoo with a different set of configurations and manage multiple Magento 2.x instances using Odoo from a single screen. (Note: You can integrate up to three instances of each channel. If you wish to integrate more than three instances, please contact our Support Team)
- The data can also be set for automatic sync and update periodically in Odoo by configuring the scheduler.
- Import products, product categories, orders and attributes from Magento 2.x store at Odoo backend and manage the Magento shop at Odoo’s backend.
- The order placed on Magento are automatically synced in Odoo in Real-time.
- Similarly, any changes made to the product stock on either end is reflected on the other end in real time. I.e from Odoo to Magento and conversely.
- Import customers and handle an extensive customer management system in Odoo.
- The shipping methods are also automatically imported to Odoo while syncing Magento 2.x orders in Odoo.
- Handle various operations for your Magento 2.x Store using Odoo like Inventory Management, Invoices and Report Management, Email Marketing, Purchase Orders, and Stock Procurement Operations, etc.
- Maintain synchronization history at Odoo's end for each import, export and update action.
- Manage and track Feeds For Products, Categories, Orders, and Partners/customers at Odoo backend.
Elegant dashboard to overview the entire Magento 2.x store details in one glance -
- Integrate your Magento 2.x with Odoo and utilize the skillfully designed dashboard to view all the necessary store information at once in Odoo.
- The Number Of Products and Product Categories currently present in your Magento 2.x store can be seen directly from the dashboard so you can keep track of your stock.
- Overview the total number of orders placed on your Magento store along with the total number of customers from the dashboard.
- You can also overview details for multiple Magento 2.x instances from the dashboard to manage them properly.
- Moreover, you can integrate other e-commerce channels/marketplaces to Odoo and track all of them from the same dashboard.
Click to view The Complete List Of Multichannel Sale add-ons
Sync Products with Multi-Channel Magento 2.x Odoo Bridge/Connector -
- Bi-directional sync feature to import/export Products and product categories from Magento 2.x to Odoo and vice versa.
- Create, update and manage products directly from Odoo for your Magento store.
- Integrate the Magento 2.x store with Odoo and Import/export product attributes from Magento to Odoo and vice-versa.
- Update the product information on the Odoo back-end and sync to Magento 2.x.
- The changes made to stock on one end gets automatically reflected on the other end i.e from Odoo to Magento 2.x and vice-versa.
Order Management with Multi-Channel Magento 2.x Odoo bridge/connector -
- Manage the Magento 2.x store using Odoo to effortlessly handle orders placed on Magento at Odoo's end.
- Forget manually importing Orders to Odoo from Magento 2.x. The orders placed on Magento 2.x store can be set to get automatically synced in Odoo back-end.
- Changes in order status in Odoo are reflected in real time on the Magento shop.
- The changes in order status on Magento shop can be set to get automatically reflected at Odoo’s end periodically.
- Similarly, changes made in product stock after an order is placed on Magento 2.x store are also reflected in the Odoo in real time.
Accounting Solution with Multi-Channel Magento 2.x Odoo bridge/connector -
- Manage your Magento 2.x bills and generate sales reports at Odoo backend with Magento 2.x Odoo Bridge.
- Do not maintain separate records for your sales and purchase orders. The invoicing menu helps you to manage them from the same screen.
- An entire menu to fulfill your requirements for invoicing and not just for sales orders from Magento 2.x but also for managing bills for your purchase orders so you can effortlessly manage your Magento 2.x store using Odoo.
- Manage invoices for sales orders, generate credit notes and sales reports and track payments details for every customer from simple clicks to effectively manage the bills for Magento 2.x store using Odoo.
- Moreover, Create and manage vendor bills, taxes, credit notes and much more of the purchase orders.
Advanced Inventory Management for your Magento 2.x store using Odoo -
- The inventory App allows you to track and effectively manage warehouses across all locations.
- Manage product stock and stock operations across all warehouses and maintain a streamlined flow of products for your Magento 2.x customers using Odoo.
- Track the current delivery status of any order, set up procurement rules, manage delivery slips, and manage your warehouses with orders from the same screen.
- Managing the entire Magento 2.x store made easy with Odoo. Efficiently track the movement of the products.
Need Resource Management System For Your Magento 1.x Store -
Take a look at the Multi-Channel Magento 1.x Odoo Bridge and integrate your Magento store with Odoo.
Enjoy the entire array of modules to suit your needs to seamlessly handle all the operations.
Got a Store on other marketplaces, use multichannel App add-ons to integrate your multiple stores with Odoo -
Take a look at other modules:Multi-Channel Prestashop Odoo Bridge
Dedicated Support for Webkul’s Multi-Channel Magento 2.x Odoo Bridge module -
Webkul’s dedicated support provides you with the customizations and troubleshooting solutions for your Multi-Channel Magento 2.x Odoo Bridge and other Add-ons.
For any query or issue please CREATE A TICKET HERE
You may also check our quality Magento 2 Extensions.