Product RMA: WordPress WooCommerce Product RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) allows you to organize a system for customers to request a return without any efforts. With the help of this module, the customer can return the products, have them replaced or refunded within the admin specified time limit.
Wanna know more how Return Merchandise Authorization works? Check out the Case Study
The guest user can also generate RMA.
The admin and the customer both can communicate regarding any query of the RMA.
The admin can change RMA status - approve, decline and solved.
The admin can create RMA reasons from which a customer can choose a valid reason.
Email notification of RMA for the admin and the customer as well.
The admin can also add a new shipping label.
What is the use of this module and why should I use it?
End-User satisfaction is very important for any business. By adding an RMA service to your store for the product will improve customer satisfaction. That’s why RMA is an essential feature of any functional e-commerce store. It provides the freedom to the customer to return and exchange the bought goods. The customers will be more confident while purchasing the product. It will create more transparency between the customers and the store owner.
The admin can configure the RMA from the admin panel and can manage the RMA accordingly -
- Can set the RMA time for customers to generate an RMA.
- Can select the order statuses for which a customer can create an RMA.
- Can set the return address for the products.
- Can add shipping labels to be used while processing an RMA.
- The admin can set the RMA policy.
- The admin can create reasons so that the customer can add reason with the RMA.
Generate New RMA
The customer can generate an RMA to cancel/return/refund a product from the customer end
- The customer can select the resolution type for an RMA.
- The customer can choose the reason for an RMA.
- The customer can attach an image to the RMA.
- The customer can message the admin on an RMA.
- The guest user can also generate an RMA.
The customer can manage the requested RMA and can download the shipping label as well if the customer wants to return the product.
Easy RMA Management
The admin can manage the RMA requested by the customer and can change the status of the RMA accordingly -
- The admin can change the status of an RMA request as approve/decline/resolved.
- The admin can choose shipping label from existing labels. The admin can add new shipping label for an RMA
- The admin can reply with a message to the customer on the RMA
- The admin can view complete details of requested RMA.
RMA Details and Conversation
After generating an RMA, the customer and the admin both can communicate regarding the RMA
- Both can view easily complete order details.
- The customer can put up a query for an RMA.
- The admin can revert to customer's query.
The customer and the admin both can view RMA details like - order id, RMA status, delivery status, resolution type, products, etc.
- Using Product RMA, the customer can cancel/return/exchange the products.
- The admin can manage RMA status as well as reasons.
- The admin can set order status for RMA.
- The admin can manage the return policy.
- The buyer and the admin both can communicate at store end.
- The customer can upload images while requesting RMA.
- Email notification of RMA for the admin and the customer as well.
- The customer can print RMA details and shipping label easily.
- The guest user also can generate an RMA request.
- The customer can choose the resolution type.
- The admin can set per product RMA time management.
- Provide shipping label upload option to Manage RMA page itself.
- Introduced mail notification for conversation.
- Supports multi-language feature added .pot file for translation.