Marketplace Product RMA:WordPress WooCommerce Marketplace Product RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) allows you to setup a system for customers to request a return easily. With the help of this module, the customer can return the products, have them replaced or refunded within the specified time limit. The seller can add RMA reasons and shipping labels as well for the customer.
Please Note: Marketplace Product RMA is an add-on of Webkul WordPress WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace. To use Marketplace Product RMA you have to install WordPress Woocommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace first.
Wanna know more how Return Merchandise Authorization works? Check out the Case Study
Separate RMA Management
The users, sellers, and admin will manage RMA requests on their panel separately.
An email notification will send to the admin, sellers, and users for every RMA request.
The user can attach a product image to their RMA request.
RMA Based Chat
The seller and buyer can communicate to resolve requests from their panels.
Why do we need the WooCommerce Multi Vendor RMA plugin?
The need for return merchandise authorization in any eCommerce store is a must because it provides the benefits to customers of returning orders. With the help of the WooCommerce RMA plugin admin can provide the facility to the vendors and users to create RMA requests for the purchased orders.
The request escalates to the seller or admin for further process and once it gets completes user will get a refund or replacement of their product. WooCommerce helps admins and sellers to manage these requests of the customers and proceed with the refund or replacement of the product.
The admin from backend can add reasons for RMA under manage reasons. These reasons will be displayed at the front end to the customer while creating a RMA request. Admin can view all the RMA in his panel. The admin can enter number of days under option “RMA Time” to create RMA by the customer from the day of product purchase. And if that period exceeds then customer will not be allowed to create RMA.
- Admin can add RMA reasons.
- Admin can view order information, product details and conversation related to the RMA.
- Admin can enter RMA Time to create RMA by the customer/buyer.
The seller can manage RMA from his panel. He can also add RMA reasons for his products to be displayed at the front end to the customer while creating a RMA request.
- Seller can add RMA reasons for his products.
- Seller can view order information, product details and conversation related to the RMA.
- Seller can enter RMA Time to create RMA by the customer/buyer.
- Can chat with the buyer to resolve the RMA.
The buyer can request for RMA, if the product does not meet their expectation. The Buyer can select the order for which they want to generate the RMA request. Buyer will select the reason for the RMA request, upload images of the received product, select the Order Status and can write additional information as well.
The buyer can view their RMA list under the tab RMA. When the buyer will be satisfied with the seller's action (refund or exchange), then the buyer can close that particular RMA.
- Buyer can request for new RMA.
- Buyer can send the message to the seller.
- Buyer can close the RMA, if satisfied.
- Buyer can upload multiple images of the received product.
- Buyer and the seller can communicate at store end.
- Admin can manage RMA status as well as reasons.
- RMA History with Filters and Pagination at the admin and the seller end.
- Dynamic order selection with various options.
- The customer can upload images while requesting RMA.
- Email notification of RMA for the admin, seller, and the customer as well.
- The customer can print RMA details and shipping label easily.
- The seller can add own reasons as well for RMA.
- The Seller can add shipping labels for RMA.