Prestashop Product Wise Payment - With the help of this module you can add multiple payment methods to multiple products of your choice. In this module admin can assign payment methods to the products. Now, only those payment methods which have been assigned to the products will be shown to the buyers on the payment page during checkout. If no payment methods have been assigned on the products, then all the payment options will be visible for payment.
In case of multiple products selected in the cart with different payment methods applied on them and no common payment method is available, admin can choose whether to allow payment using all the payment methods applied on these products or not to allow payment for these products.
Prestashop Product Wise Payment Features -
- Admin can assign multiple payment methods to multiple products at once.
- Buyers will see only those payment methods which have been assigned to the products.
- Admin can set the number of products to be displayed in the products list and the view more option on the page where payment methods will be assigned to the products.
- All the payment methods will be available if no payment method have been assigned to the products.
- In case of multiple products added to the cart with assigned payment methods, the common payment method will be applicable to complete the payment.
- Admin can choose to allow all payment methods or disallow payment, in case multiple products are added in cart, which do not have any common payment method available among them.
- Admin can add/remove products from assigned payment methods.
- Admin can also edit/delete any assigned payment method.
Restrict Payment Methods
This module allows the admin to select the products on which he wants to assign the restricted payment methods.
- Admin can restrict single or multiple payment methods for a product.
- The customers will be able to see and use only those payment methods on the checkout page which have not been restricted.
Front End Configuration
In case, there are multiple products added in the cart (with no common payment methods among them) then Admin can set the configuration as either “Default” or “All”. Where,
- Default: Display only the payment methods that are allowed for all products in the cart.
- All: Display all available payment methods that are allowed at least for one product in the cart.
Prestashop Product Wise Payment Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com