Multi Vendor ERP Integration For Magento 2: Managing a marketplace is not an easy task. Especially when it comes to inventory management and reporting, a powerful and versatile backend system is needed. Our multi-vendor odoo connector for Magento 2 is a wonderful module which provides an efficient way of connecting Magento 2 marketplace to Odoo. In this way using our module user can synchronize sellers and their products, orders, and transactions from Magento 2 multi vendor marketplace to Odoo and thus could harness its powerful inventory management, reporting, and CRM capabilities.
Note: This module is dependent on Marketplace Multi Vendor Module for Magento 2 and Odoo Bridge For Magento 2
Multi Vendor Odoo Connector For Magento 2 -
- Easy to configure and easier to use
- Seller synchronization from Magento to Odoo
- Seller products sync from Magento to Odoo
- Sale orders of seller can be synced from Magento 2 to Odoo
- Seller transactions sync from Magento 2 to Odoo.
- Auto seller payment synchronization setting in order to sync payment in real-time from Magento 2 to Odoo
- Sync marketplace settings such as product commission, auto product approval and auto seller approval, from Magento 2 to Odoo.
- Approve seller products at Odoo end
MP Order mapping from the backend
- Map the customers orders at the backend.
- You can map order lines and other order related information as per your wish.
Website category mapping in Magento
- You can map the entire category of products from Odoo to Magento.
- You can map the Magento ID, Odoo ID, Created By and Created at as shown.
Note: This module is a package of two modules, one for Magento 2 end and other for Odoo end. You need to install one on Magento 2 and other on Odoo, Also it contains one dependent module Odoo_Marketplace which is to be installed at Odoo end.
You may also check our other top-quality Odoo Modules.