Marketplace Multi Vendor Module for Magento2 : Multi Vendor Marketplace Extension converts your Magento Store into a complete online marketplace shop. Using Marketplace Module for magento2 , the seller can manage the inventory, shipment, Seller Profile page, Seller Collection page. The seller can add multiple products like Simple, Configurable, Virtual & Downloadable. The Magento2 Multi vendor Marketplace module supports all the Magento2 templates and themes and it will compatible with responsive web designs.
Marketplace Multi Vendor Module for Magento2 Features-
- A special and attractive design for manage the Products, Sellers, and Commission.
- Separate Seller Profile with Company Banner and Company Logo.
- Different Product type for Seller (Simple, Downloadable, Virtual, Configurable).
- Admin can configure the Marketplace Module.
- Allow admin to create email custom templates.
- Admin can assign or unassigned product to any particular Seller.
- Using seller dashboard seller can track his income, latest order, comment and reviews, recent orders and recent comments with total sales matrix.
- Buyer can give their reviews.
- This module provides an attractive landing page with top 4 sellers with their top 3 products.
- Admin can choose and customize 3 different layouts for Landing Page.
- Marketplace sell page (in case of layout 2 and layout 3) works as seller central where seller can separately create his account.
- Allow to the seller to edit shop URL for Profile page, collection page, review page, Location page.
- Option to view the list of all the sellers of the marketplace at one place.
- Allow the seller to select Check boxes for enabling the social media fields on Seller’s Profile page.
- Admin can deny/approve/disapprove seller.
- Admin can view, approve, disapprove, update, deny and delete seller requested product.
- Buyer can view all the details about the product is given by the seller.
- Option to configure products with available attributes-key features.
- Ajax checks for vendor/seller shop URL.
- Contact to the seller with captcha support.
- Separate seller’s product collection.
- Different seller commission for every seller.
- Admin can choose to auto-approve orders or not.
- The seller can manage the order from the front-end when approved by admin.
- Product Preview for product approval at admin.
- Admin can do the Landing page setting.
- Admin can manage the Seller profile page setting.
- The seller will be notified by mail when product inventory reaches to the specified minimum level set by the admin.
- The seller can change their profile page background color.
- Allow seller to add Carrier and Tracking numbers for orders.
- Seller buyer info. hide settings.
- Automatically generate seller product URL’s like- Profile, Collection, Location & feedback URL.
- Add Videos along with your product images at the add new product page in the Marketplace.
- Added Product Assignment tab to render product grid to mass assign products to the seller in seller edit page in admin panel.
- Make SKU configurable Static/Dynamic for seller’s products so that admin can set accordingly.
- Configuration setting for SKU prefix that the admin can configure for seller’s products.
- Updated Seller Dashboard design.
- Display sales report by using charts, sale by location, sales stats and filter the reports by year, month, week and day in seller dashboard.
- Added Top Selling Category pie chart in seller dashboard.
- Admin can allow seller to add related products, up-sell products and cross-sell products from seller’s panel.
- Admin can allow seller to add product limit for customer on product purchase.
Magento2 Marketplace performance and scalability
Marketplace Means you have lots of sellers with lots of sku's and customers that means you will have great amount of traffic in your web store . Magento2 Multi Vendor marketplace module is coded on the base of magento2 Application Programming. Marketplace Module is as scalable as your magento2 does , that means it will not affect your existing store performance and will support all your standard magento2 cache handlers . That means there is no limit at vendor and product level any number of vendor and product can be added in the store .
- Marketplace extension support all type of cache handlers including APC , Memached , Redis etc .
- Support all kind of rdbms including percona as well (which magento2 supports).
- Module will support Mysql Replication (Master Slave architecture) where that means it will affect existing mysql replication of your store.
- Reverse proxy supported including nginx , varnish .
- Module is tested well with standard debugger tool including xdebug and memtop and mointored with munin.
- Product collection indexer will work as standard magento2 indexer does work that means it will work with standard search api's sphnix and solr as well .
- Follows Magento2 standard two level cache paradigm by default .
- *All the above tools are not included in the module as those tools need to be installed and configured properly at your store and working properly with magento2 , marketplace module work with those tools .*
All Product Type Supported
Magento2 Marketplace extension support simple,configurable,downloadable and virtual product types by default. Admin can allow the seller to add Simple, Downloadable, Configurable, Virtual product types.
- Magento Simple Product Support
- Magento Downloadable Product Support
- Magento Virtual Product Support
- Magento Configurable Product Support
Flexible Commission Management
Marketplace module provides out of the box commission management for shop owners or store admin . In base marketplace module store owner can set commission on global level as well as vendor / seller level
- Global Commission Management for all vendors / sellers.
- Vendor based commission management.
Product , Order & Seller / Vendor Alert / Notification
Alert and notification are soul of an e-commerce marketplace site and marketplace module handles product , order and sellers alert and notification beautifully . Almost all the notification from product addition to seller approval and from order notification to seller contact us notification are managed by Webkul marketplace module. Here are some example for notification:
- Seller Approval Notification.
- Product Approval Notification.
- Vendor support contact us support alert / notification.
- Order Notification for sellers / admin.
Seller / Vendor Order Notification Mail Template
In the magento2 marketplace module, if an order is placed and it’s invoice has been created then seller will receive product sold notification mail with their product details. For an example, if an order is placed with three products (A,B,C) of Seller (x,y,z) respectively. So when order invoice will be created then sellers (X,Y,Z) will receive an email for their products (A,B,C respectively) with order details.
Marketplace- Seller Order Management
If the admin has enabled the function to allow the seller to manage orders from backend, then the seller can manage the orders by checking 'My Order History' section in the Marketplace panel. It will display all the orders of the sellers with the details and status of the order. The seller can manage all the functions related to the order from one page only, like-
- Creating Shipment of the order.
- Create an invoice.
- Send email to customer regarding notification.
- Cancelling the order.
- Print the order.
- Create Credit Memo.
The seller has also the provision to add the Carrier details and Tracking numbers to the orders.
Marketplace Transactional Emails
In the Marketplace, Admin can create custom transactional emails from the back-end. For creating custom transactional email template, admin will navigate System and then Transactional Email and then create new template. Admin will enter Name of template, locale and enter template information like name , subject, content. After creating the template, they can view those template on grid. At the end, admin will select various Marketplace email from the “Marketplace Transactional Emails” under the System configuration. Admin can select the template for each condition from the drop-down.
- Admin can create custom email template.
Vendor Order Details / History & Invoice Management
Order history and order management are must have feature for any stable marketplace module , All Webkul marketplace shipping module contains order management that means using any of Webkul shipping addon vendor can manage the order and can generate the invoice .
- vendor / seller can view the order details and can filter them out using available filters .
- Vendor /seller can manage the order using any of webkul marketplace shipping plugins (using addon) .
- Vendor / seller can input tracking info and can confirm the order using marketplace shipping plugin (using addon)
- Vendor / Seller can print the invoice and can ship the goods to customers using shipping addons .
Seller / Vendor Review(s) Rating Management
More reviews more sales and that's true , Webkul marketplace module offers review and rating for vendors . buyer can choose the sellers having most positive review . Seller overall review and rating will display at seller / vendor profile , also buyer can check all the review for any particular seller / vendor .
Admin or shop owner can set the option for buyers for posting review including review moderation and only buyer can post the review for seller not any guest user. Admin have all the access to manage the seller review and rating .
Seller / Vendor SEF URL's & SEO Management
Magento multi vendor marketplace module support SEF urls for vendor profile and vendor collection which is super useful for google robots and also human friendly and easy to remember . Every seller / vendor will have a unique url
marketplace module offer meta data like meta description and meta tags for vendors . seller / vendor can add the SEO information under their seller panel
Marketplace Seller Central
The admin can create a Seller Central where users will have a separate Seller Registration page. The users who want to become a seller can register from here only if "Display Seller Registration Block on Customer Registration Page" option is set as ‘No’ from backend. Now default magento registration page will work for buyers only. So now the customers will have a separate seller signup page. Not only this, the best feature is the admin can change the layout of the seller login page as per the requirement.
For more details click here.
Marketplace With Attractive Landing Page
A clean and modern landing page always attracts the attention, which helps in increasing the UI/UX and quality experience, thus resulting in conversion of visitors to customers. The module is based upon rwd theme which makes the marketplace landing page more beautiful than before, which is simple, modern and uncluttered and enhances the beauty by incorporating an alluring banner with high quality content to inspire a confidence among your customers.
With landing page you can see the top 4 sellers of the marketplace, with their top selling products, Seller logo, Shop Title, and a button to redirect to view the full collection of the seller.
With Marketplace Multi Vendor module, admin can also configure the inventory setting. Admin can update the Low notification settings. If “Enable Low Notification” is selected as “Yes”, then seller get notified through their e-mails when their inventory decreases with subsequent orders.
Store owner can enter the Low Stock Quantity, which will allow to send low stock notification mail to sellers when product quantity will be equal or less than this quantity.
- Enable Low Stock Notification.
- Admin can enter low stock quantity.
Seller's Review and Rating at Product Page
Let your customers make an evaluation of the product with a rich 'Review & Ratings', displaying the ratings of the seller and positive review feedback on the basis of specified parameters like Price, Value & Quality etc., on the scale of 5 with star ratings.
- Displays average ratings on a 5 point scale.
- The snippet is placed on the product pages of the seller.
- Shows the ratings and positive review feedback for the sellers.
- Ratings on parameters like Price, Value, Quality.
Edit Seller/Vendor Shop URL Rewrite
The seller can now manage the URLs of various landing pages according to his own needs with Marketplace Module. He needs to mention the 'Profile Page Target URL Path' and then the URL of the requested path, which'll be displayed in the URL of the particular page instead of the actual Target URL Path. The seller can manage the custom shop URL. Various Pages for which URLs can be controlled are: the seller can part of the marketplace
- Profile Page.
- Collection page.
- Review page.
- Location page.
Seller / Vendor Dashboard Management
Multi Vendor Marketplace Dashboard - is superb intuitive and easy to understand interface by seller can view their report , income , growth ( with the help of graph ) . Seller Dashboard will contains following features
- Vendor income (weekly , monthly and for the current date)
- Vendor Payout and remaining balance
- Most Recent order (s)
- Latest comment and reviews
- Vendor / seller can view order information as well
Multiple Vendor Product(s) Checkout at Once
Magento2 Marketplace Multi Vendor Module is unbelievable in so many ways and multiple vendor products checkout at once is one of them . buyer / customer can purchase the product from various sellers / vendor at once . At the cart buyer will be able to see the vendor name in the cart as well
Magento2 Marketplace - Shop Seller / Vendor Benefit -
Putting your product in a marketplace is always a plus for vendor / seller or small shop owners so its huge benefit for them to increase the sales conversion by adding their product in to a branded marketplace . Using marketplace like webkul vendor will have all the details for his / her order , shipping and payment also seller have all the access of their product so they can manage their products and inventory either its a digital marketplace or global marketplace.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Magento2 Marketplace Multi Vendor Module Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/