Marketplace Event Manager Module for Magento 2 : Marketplace Event Manager For Magento 2 is a superb module which is used to create Event ticket for Movies, Seminar, Theater, etc along with the Event venue and Event terms and Condition. The seller, as well as the admin, can create events products and it is as simple as adding products in the Magento2 Marketplace. This module is a boon for the sellers as it caters their requirement easily and this module is very easy to use.
This module is an add-on of Magento2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed webkul Magento2 Marketplace Module first.
Note: Current version (2.0.0) of the module only works with the Magento2 Marketplace Module version 2.0.4 and above.
Marketplace Event Manager Module for Magento 2 Features -
- A new product type is added in Magento2 for the event products.
- A separate form for the seller to add event products from the Marketplace.
- The seller can create, delete, and update event products.
- One Event product can have multiple types of tickets.
- Each type of ticket will have its own quantity.
- Product quantity will depend on ticket quantity.
- If in the event product, one type of ticket quantity is out of stock that ticket type will not be added in the cart.
- After placing the order, the customer will receive the tickets through the mail as well.
- QR code validation for tickets.
- The seller can send a reminder to his customers who have purchased the tickets.
- The seller can set terms and conditions for Event product, so the customer can only add the product to the cart if they agree to the terms and services.
- The customer can view tickets details in their account.
- The customer can take a printout of the tickets.
- Admin can create event product since a new event product type is added to Magento products types.
- The seller can see and send reminders to all the buyers of the event product.
Marketplace Event Manager Configuration:
After the module installation, admin will configure the module for the smooth and proper functioning. Admin will do the following setting:
- Enter the global event prefix.
- Entering categories under which sellers can add new event products.
- Setting date and time for the upcoming events.
- Enabling or disabling terms and conditions on the front-end.
From the front end, seller can add new Event by entering the name, description, Event venue, Event start and end time, Event terms and conditions , adding various Event ticket types and adding images for the same. Seller can see all the added Event products under “My Event List” and even send reminder mails to his customers from the event list.
- Seller can add new Event by entering the name, description, Event venue, Event terms and conditions, adding various Event ticket types.
- Seller can see all the added Event products under “My Event List”.
- Seller can send reminder mails to its customers from the event list.
From the back-end, admin can also add Event product. Admin will select E-ticket type from the “Product Type” drop-down and then enter name, description, Event venue, Event terms and conditions. For adding various Event ticket types, admin will go to the custom option tab and then add different Event Ticket types.
- Admin will select E-ticket type from the “Product Type” drop-down.
- Admin will enter name, description, Event venue, Event terms and conditions.
- For adding different Event ticket types, admin will go to the custom option tab and then add different Event Ticket types.
When any buyer will by Event tickets then they can view those booked tickets under “My Tickets”. Here buyer can see Event name, Event venue, Event timing and a link to view all the details of that ticket. On clicking that link, buyer can see QR Code, Ticket quantity, ticket status, order id and an option for printing that ticket.
- Buyer can view Event name, Event venue, Event timing and a link to view all the details of that ticket under “My Tickets”.
- Buyer can even view QR Code, Ticket quantity, ticket status.
Marketplace Event Manager Module for Magento 2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM