Marketplace MangoPay Payment Gateway For Magento2: Marketplace MangoPay Payment Gateway For Magento2 module is an ideal end-to-end payment solution for the marketplace stores as it enables the platforms to accept multiple currencies and multiple payment methods online, including cards and direct debit. This module will split the payment to multi sellers for your eCommerce store. MangoPay can hold the fund on segregated accounts, in trust. Furthermore, it fully automates the payouts.
This module is an add-on of Magento2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed webkul Magento2 Marketplace Module first.
Marketplace MangoPay Payment Gateway For Magento2 Features -
- Provide split payment to all sellers for an order.
- Enable/disable payment method from admin panel.
- Provide split payment to sellers for your Marketplace store.
- Allowed buyers to make payment using cards Carte Bleue (CB), Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and Diners(currency allow as per Mangopay) and Direct Debit.
- Allow seller to do Full or Partial online refund.
- Allow admin to do Full or Partial online refund.
- Allowed seller and admin to transfer payment from their wallet to their bank.
Configuration of MangoPay Payment Gateway -
After installing this payment gateway, admin has to register into the MangoPay account and get client id and passphrase from there. After entering the client id and passphrase, admin can click on “generate user” button and then wallet id and mango pay user id box will be filled automatically. Admin can select the cards type and set the date after which seller can ask for the money (request for withdrawal).
- Admin have to register to MangoPay account.
- Admin will provide client id and passphrase.
- MangoPay will generate wallet id and mango pay user id.
Admin Management -
The admin from the back-end can enable or disable this payment gateway. Admin can enter the details of own account in which commission will come. Admin can also see the MangoPay transaction under “Admin Transaction”. If admin has remaining amount in the wallet then he can transfer that amount into their bank account.
Seller's Management -
On the front-end, the seller can enter all the bank details so that payment can be transferred to the seller's account. If seller does not enter correct account details then seller can not receive payment using MangoPay payment gateway.
Working Process -
When MangoPay Payment method is enabled from the back-end, then the buyer can see this payment method inside the “Payment Information”. After successful checkout, amount goes to MangoPay Escrow’s wallet and seller’s wallet.
If any error occurs during transaction then order will be created with order status “Pending Payment” otherwise status will be “Processing”. In the transaction list, if admin see remaining amount in the wallet then the admin transfers that amount into their bank account.
- This payment gateway will be displayed on the checkout page.
- If there is any error while transaction the order status will be “pending”.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Marketplace MangoPay Payment Gateway For Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM