Magento 2 Marketplace EasyPost Shipping: EasyPost is an American software company that helps businesses integrate shipping. EasyPost allows businesses to integrate tracking statuses, address verification, label purchasing, rating, and more from DHL Global Mail, FedEx, UPS, USPS, and other regional carriers into their site or application. We have integrated EasyPost with the Webkul’s marketplace.
EasyPost works as a mediator wherein you can save your various carrier-specific credentials with them and you get a key that you can set up in the admin back-end. Now, whenever you ship your products the shipping cost is automatic gets calculated according to the selected shipping method by the customers.
This module allows the sellers to download the EasyPost shipment in .png format.
Provide a tracking number to the customers.
The admin can allow sellers to save their EasyPost credentials.
The EasyPost shipping rate will be calculated from the seller’s address.
- EasyPost allows you to connect with all major carriers in one simple integration.
- Instant access to USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, and 95 other carriers.
- Tracking, Rating, Address Verification, and insurance features.
- Instant Connectivity – Avoid the hassle of dealing with multiple shipping systems by integrating your EasyPost account with Webkul’s Magento 2 Multi-vendor Marketplace module.
- Ship anywhere -- Offering quick access to leading carriers having multiple networks across the globe.
Integrate EasyPost Shipping
After the installation, the admin first needs to configure the module details like -
- Enable/disable the module.
- Set the sandbox mode.
- Set the shipping Title that is visible to the customers at the front-end.
- Enter the API key into the Admin’s EasyPost account.
- Select the weight unit as “Pounds” or “Kilograms” as per the requirement.
- Allow the sellers to save their EasyPost Shipping credentials under their account panel.
- Allow the sellers to display their company logo on the EasyPost label.
- Enter the Error Message that will be displayed.
- Enable“Show Method If Not Applicable” to show the error message if the method is not available.
- Enable to generate the debug log in the system backend.
Seller’s EasyPost Shipping credentials
- Using this shipping module, the seller can manage the shipping from the end of the shipment. After the order has been approved, the seller can generate the invoice.
- After the invoice has been generated, the seller can set the tracking number, the shipping details, and, save it.
- In the seller's account, the sellers will have the "Marketplace EasyPost Configuration" menu option if the admin has allowed the sellers to save their EasyPost Shipping credentials.
- The seller needs to enter his key to the EasyPost API account.
- Tap the Save button to save the configuration after entering the key.
EasyPost Shipping Methods
Shipping methods provided by EasyPost will be added to the store. The buyer will have this shipping method on the check-out page if this shipping method is enabled from the back-end.
- Choose any "Allowed method" for shipment of the product.
- Buyers can see the shipment of Webkul EasyPost on the checkout page.
- Buyers can choose the shipping method available according to their choice.
- Buyers can also see the chosen shipping method on the Order Review page.
- Buyers can see the shipping details of their orders under the “My Orders” section.
- The sellers can manage their orders if the admin has allowed the sellers to manage their orders.
- Under the “My Order History” menu section, the sellers can view their orders.
- The seller can generate invoices, generate the tracking number, and shipment for the orders of their products.
- Can also notify the customers by sending them emails, cancel/refund the order and even print the order.
- The admin can enable or disable the marketplace EasyPost shipping method.
- The admin can configure the module settings easily.
- The admin can set the Marketplace EasyPost shipping title name that will be shown from the front-end.
- The admin can allow sellers to save their EasyPost credentials.
- The EasyPost shipping rate will be calculated from the seller’s address.
- The seller can manage their orders.
- The seller can download the EasyPost shipment in PNG format.
- Buyers can see the Webkul EasyPost shipping on the checkout page.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/