Magento 2 Marketplace Australia Post Shipping: Australia Post is an Australian government-owned corporation that provides postal service both locally and internationally. Now, we have integrated it with the Webkul Magento 2 Marketplace. Using the Magento 2 Marketplace Auspost Shipping, the admin and the sellers can provide their customers to select the Australia Post shipping method for getting their shipments delivered. This shipment method can be used for shipping the products within Australia and internationally.
Please Note - This module is an add-on of Webkul Magento 2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed first Webkul Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace Module.
- The admin can enable or disable the Marketplace Australia Post method.
- The admin can set the Marketplace Australia Post shipping method name that will be shown from front-end.
- Australia Post shipping rate will be calculated from seller's address.
- Admin can allow sellers to save their Australia Post Credentials.
Module Configuration by Admin
After the successful installation of the extension, the admin will configure the module for use. Here, the admin will configure the module by -
- Enabling the extension for use.
- Entering the shipping title that is visible at checkout.
- Entering the API key for the admin’s Australia Post account.
- Selecting the weight unit as “Pounds” or “Kilograms”.
- Entering the Error Message to show if the shipping method is not available.
- Entering the Handling Fee if any that will be applicable.
- Allowing sellers to save their Australia Post details.
- Setting the package length, Width, and Height of the parcel.
Seller End Configuration
The seller under their account side panel will find a menu option 'Manage Australia Post Shipping'. Here, the seller will have to -
- Enter his API key for his Australia Post Shipping account.
- Click Save to save the configuration setting.
After adding the products to the cart and going to check out, the customers can see marketplace Australian Post shipping methods displayed under the shipping methods section. Here, the customers can -
- Select any of the displayed shipping method types for receiving their shipment.
- Click next to proceed with their purchase.
- Check details of the placed order under their account panel.
Seller Order Management
After the order is placed by the customer, the seller will be able to see the order details under their account panel. Here, the seller will be able to -
- View the order details with the selected shipping method.
- Generate the invoice, and enter the tracking info.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/