Magento 2 Pricelist - Magento 2 Pricelist module is used to create custom price rules. With this module, the admin can add multiple new price rules to the Magento store. The admin can dynamically create price rules using various entities like the Product, Category, Product Quantity, and Total Product Price. Using the Magento 2 Pricelist module, the admin can flexibly create attractive pricing.
The admin can also create multiple price lists. A price list can be created by simply adding the created price rules as per the choice. This way the admin can set a price list targeting the customers/ customer groups. This extension is very beneficial for the ones who want to keep their various customer available with different and attractive pricing.
- Product quantity and total product price rule are not applicable to bundle products.
- The Price Rules will be applicable to the Base Price and not on the Special/Group/Tier Pricing.
Price Rule Calculation Type
The admin can add the price rules and can choose the calculation type for it as increasing price or Decreasing price.
Price Type of Price Rule
The admin can choose the price type as fixed or percentage for calculating the price for the price rule.
Apply Price Rule
The price rules can be applied to Products, Categories, Product Quantity, Total Product Price.
Create Multiple Price Rules
The admin can create multiple price rules for the price list.
Add Price Rule
With this Add-On the admin can create and configure custom price rules easily. The admin can dynamically create price rules using various entities like the Product, Category, Product Quantity and Total Product Price. Using the Price list module, the admin can flexibly create attractive pricing that specifies:
- Price Rule Name: enter the name of the price rule.
- Price Calculation Type: choose “Increase Price” from the drop-down to add the calculated amount to the product’s price or “Decrease Price” to subtract the calculated amount to the product’s price.
- Price Type: The price calculation can be done by “Percent Price” or “Fixed Price”.
- Amount: set the amount for the “Price Type”. Priority: set the priority for the price rule.
- Applicable On: The Price rule can be applied on Products / Categories / Product Quantity / Total Product Price.
- Status: The price rule can be made “Active” or “Deactive” by the admin.
The admin can view all the existing price rules and can also edit or delete them.
Price Rule Application
The admin can add multiple new price rules to the Magento store based on Product, Category, Product Quantity and Total Product Price. The admin can:
- Add the multiple products to the price rule if the price rule is applied on products.
- Add the categories to the price rule if the price rule is applied on categories.
- Set the quantity to the price rule if the price rule is applied on products quantity.
- Set the total to the price rule if the price rule is applied on Total Product Price.
Pricelist is a kind of a list having custom price rules. Pricelist enables the store owner to individualize prices for every customer and customer groups. The price list can be created by simply adding the created price rules as per the choice. For creating the price list, the admin will:
- Price List Name: enters the name of the price list.
- Priority: sets the priority of the price list. If multiple price list has conditions matching for same products then the price least will be applied on the basis of priority.
- Start Date: set the starting date on which the price list will be applied.
- End Date: set the ending date of the price list.
- Status: can activate or deactivate the price list from this field.
- After this, the admin will select and add the created price rules to the price list as per the choice.
- Also, will select the customer and customer groups for the respective price list.
The admin can view all the existing price lists and can also edit or delete them.
Price List Targeting Customers
At the frontend, the customer can view the product prices as per the admin configuration. Using this module, the admin can:
- Set a price list targeting the customers/ customer groups.
- Individualized prices for every customer and reward the most loyal customers with lower prices.
- Keep their various customer available with different and attractive pricing.
- Customized pricing for the customers which not only makes them feel privileged but also increased their patronage.
Kratomnesia - Online Kratom Marketplace from Southeast Asia
Kratomnesia - The best place to buy kratom online from Southeast Asia. One of the chief advantages of online shopping on Kratomnesia is all the strains of the kratom sold have lab certificates that are accepted by the FDA or Court which ensures ample evidence of a product’s safety.
Webkul Marketplace and other modules have made online buying & selling - an easy and safe process. Kratomnesia will become one of the largest Indonesia online herbal markets in the world. You can sell your items and set your own price for each product that you sell.