Magento 2 Delivery Date and Time - With the help of this extension the customers can choose their preferred date as well time for the product delivery. Magento 2 Delivery Date and Time extension allow the admin to create multiple slots for each day of the week. For each slot, the admin can set the maximum orders quota better time management.
- Enable or disable the module
- The admin can select the available days for the delivery
- Mention how many days to display to the customer
- Set minimum order time required for order processing
- Display error when no delivery slot is available
- The admin can create and edit multiple slots for each day of the week
- The admin can set the order quotas for each slot for better management
- View all the orders received for the delivery slot
- Delivery information appears in the sales order and email
- Delivery information is visible on PDF documents – invoice, shipping slip, and credit memo
- The module supports multiple-languages translations
- Source code is 100% open for customization
What is the use of this module and why should I use it?
Magento 2 Delivery Date and Time extension is very useful for allowing customers to choose their preferred time for product delivery. Nowadays, people are too busy managing their time schedule, what happens when your product is delivered to your address, but no one is available to receive the item.
Instead of sending the item back, or calling delivery service guy, the customers will be able to decide when and on which date they want to receive the product. This will greatly help in order fulfilment and management for both store owner and the customer.
First, the admin needs to configure the delivery date and time module configuration. The following options are available.
- Enable or disable the module
- Select allowed days for delivery
- Set how many delivery days to show to customer
- Set minimum buffer-time (in days) required for processing the order
- Enter the error message for the customer when no delivery slot is available
Managing Delivery Slots
The admin can any number of delivery slots for each day of the week. To create a new delivery slot simply click 'Add New Slot' and enter the required information.
- Select day
- Enter start time and end time
- Set maximum order quota for each delivery slot
- Set delivery slot status - enabled or disabled
- Edit or delete the delivery slot
Choosing Delivery Slot
During the checkout process, the customer will see the 'Delivery Time Slots' section. Here, the customer will select any one of the available slot for the delivery.
- View available slots
- Only one slot can be selected
- Various colors are shown for delivery slots - available, unavailable, booked
Delivery Slot Information
The selected delivery slot information is visible on the order information. The admin and the customer can see the preferred date and time information after placing an order.
- Shown in sales order to customer
- Shown in sales email to customer
- Shown in sales order to admin
- Visible in invoice and PDF
- Visible in shipping slip and PDF
- Visible in credit memo and PDF
Time Slot Orders
The admin can see all the orders received for the slot with the delivery date and time information in a detailed grid view layout. This allows the admin to manage all the delivery slots efficiently and process the orders for the selected date and time.
- View all the orders for the slots
- View delivery date and time of the order
- Various filter options are available for quick search
- View order link is available
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/