Magento Marketplace Table Rate Shipping - Table Rate Shipping is a Marketplace Add-on for Magento. It allows the sellers to create custom shipping methods for their customers. From the frontend, the sellers can either upload a CSV file or enter the shipping details-region, zip code, price, weight directly. The admin and the sellers can also create the super shipping set to further customize the shipping method. This module is useful for order confirmation, tracking number from seller and print invoice & shipment slip. The shipping rates are calculated using seller origin address, delivery zip code, product weight, state, region, country.
Please Note: – Table Rate Shipping is a Marketplace Add-on. You need to install Magento Multi-Vendor Marketplace Extension first.
Unique Zip Code Support
This module supports alpha-numeric zipcodes.
Calculation of Shipping cost
The shipping rates are calculated using seller origin address, delivery zip code, product weight, state, region, country.
Adding Shipping Rates
The sellers can easily add shipping rates using CSV import for table rates.
Super Shipping Set
The admin and the sellers can also create the super shipping set to customize shipping.
Magento Marketplace Table Rate Shipping Features -
- The sellers can add shipping rates using CSV import for table rates.
- The sellers can create custom shipping methods from the front-end.
- The admin can also upload a shipping CSV file for the sellers.
- Option to export a shipping CSV file from the back-end.
- The admin and the sellers can create Super Shipping Set.
- The shipping will be calculated based on zip code and weight.
- Shipping cost will be calculated as per the seller or vendor.
- The seller can confirm the order and can set the tracking ID for the order.
- Shipping rates will populate based on CSV during checkout.
- The seller can add Invoice & Packing slip address, VAT, TAX information.
- Ability to download Invoice & Shipping slip easily.
- Table Rate Shipping module supports alpha-numeric zip codes.
Use Case For Magento Marketplace Table Rate Shipping-
Table rate shipping is an integral part of Magento shipping management but when you are using Magento marketplace module and as a store admin if you want to add the very same option for seller/vendor its hard to implement so thats why we create this addon by which seller can also add table rate shipping management. Shipping is an integral and a must-have feature for any e-commerce marketplace, table rate shipping give seller tons of options from managing order to invoice generation.
Marketplace Seller / Vendor Order Management-
Marketplace table rate shipping addon ( All the marketplace shipping addon) is super useful in order management from vendor panel. Vendor/seller will be able to manage the shipping, generating an invoice and putting tracking id. Here are some salient feature of marketplace table rate shipping extension
- Vendor / Seller can Download all invoice slip
- Vendor / Seller can Download all shipping slip
- The vendor will be able to ship the order by adding a tracking id, which will be viewed by the buyer as well.
- The vendor can put their address TAX & VAT information like sale tax/service tax information e.g TIN number
Magento Marketplace Table Rate Shipping add-on allows the seller to define shipping/fright price as per their need. Shipping/fright price is calculated based on CSV entered by seller and shipping cost is calculated based on weight, postal code, region, country, state, and many more options.
- Allow enable/disable this add-on from the back-end.
- Add, edit or delete super shipping sets for sellers.
- Apply admin shipping rates, if seller rates not available.
- Allow viewing the matrix of CSV.
- Admin can approve any order.
Under the “manage shipping”, the seller will upload the CSV file containing “country code”, “zip from”, “zip to”, “price”, “weight from”, “weight to” and many more. After the order is placed, the seller can go to “my product list” and view the “quantity sold” for that particular order. On clicking on the “quantity sold” number, the seller can see the product with “invoice” option.
- The seller can upload the table tax rate via a CSV file.
- Add custom shipping methods without using CSV.
- Add, edit or delete super shipping sets.
- Allow adding Invoice, Shipping address, VAT, TAX information.
- Availability to download invoice and shipping slip.
- Multi-Checkbox Option can be used to delete single/multiple shipping rates.
Buyers End Benefit -
This module helps the buyers to take advantage of table rate shipping method. Also by this module:
- The shipping price is calculated based on CSV entered by seller and shipping cost is calculated based on weight, postal code, region, country, state, and many more options.
- Buyer will have this shipping method on the check out page if the buyer's shipping address matches the CSV ( zip code, country, weight).
- Buyer can see selected shipping method under Order Review.
- If Buyer uses Custom shipping method for order delivery then the shipping rates will be calculated according to product weight and buyer shipping address.
Generating Invoice & Tracking Id -
After the approval of the order, the seller can generate the invoice. After generating an invoice, the seller can set the tracking number, shipping details and save it. Now the order status will be “complete”.
The seller can download the invoice slip and shipping slip for that particular order and can even print both the slips. Even the seller can download the bulk invoice and shipping slips.
- The seller can set the tracking id and shipping detail.
- The seller can download/print the invoice and shipping slips.
- The seller can download many shipping and invoice slips just by entering a date.
Marketplace Mobile Application
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace https://store.webkul.com/mobikul-marketplace.html.
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization, and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Magento Marketplace Table Rate Shipping Support
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/