Magento Marketplace Mass Upload - Using this marketplace add-on vendor can upload the bulk products using CSV also admin can bulk upload in to seller account using CSV .
This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module .To use this module you must have installed first webkul Marketplace Module.
Magento Marketplace Mass Upload Features
- CSV upload features
- Import product Image with CSV
- Seller can upload any no of products
- Sample CSV format Attachment
- Admin can upload the products in seller account.
- Fully dynamic and easy to use
- Bulk product upload with product image support .
- Seller can add attributes for the product as well using marketplace custom attribute addon with the mass upload
- Seller can upload product with custom options value (in json format) using Marketplace Custom Option addon .
- Easy to use like standard magento csv upload .
- easy to edit using any office suite example , openoffice , MSoffice , libraoffice
- Working fine with all the marketplace addons
- Vendor / Seller can add custom option using standard JSON format custom option for their product .
Marketplace Bulk Upload from Seller / Vendor Panel
Mass Product Import plugin works very fine with product images , vendor can upload multiple product images for their products . As per the screenshot seller can upload CSV file ( sample file comes with this addon) with image zip that need to be added comma separated in csv file
Magento Marketplace Bulk Upload - Admin Management
Marketplace Bulk Upload Extension provides the feature by which admin / Shop Owner can bulk upload the product on the behalf of the seller / vendor . Admin can choose the type of product like simple , virtual , downloadble with attribute set and seller and can upload the product using csv with images
Magento Marketplace Mass Upload with Attribute(s)
Best part with the marketplace plugin is that addons of the marketplace are integrated out of the box and the same case appears here if you want to integrate product custom attributes with vendor mass upload csv file you can easily add attributes in csv files . For that you need to use marketplace custom attribute add-on and everything will work perfectly
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.com/ticket
Please Login to Write Your Review
- Excellent extenReview by Fabian Gligor