Odoo Multichannel Flipkart Connector- Connecting your Odoo instance with flipkart Seller account!
If you are running one or multiple stores in Flipkart marketplace and looking for a data management solution in Odoo then Odoo Multichannel Flipkart Connector perfectly fits your requirements.
Whether it is seller data(like orders and catalogs) or inventory you can manage it all with the help of the module. Odoo Multichannel Flipkart Connector facilitates synchronization, import and export as per your business requirements.
You can also connect to multiple e-commerce and marketplaces to your single Odoo instance with the help of Odoo Multi-channel Sale.
Prerequisites for using Odoo Multichannel Flipkart Connector Module
Below is the list of things you would need before installing Odoo Multichannel Flipkart Connector:
- Flipkart Odoo Bridge is a dependent module on Odoo Multi-Channel Sale Module, which is the framework module to provide the structure to integrate Flipkart with Odoo. The base module needs to be installed first for Flipkart Odoo Bridge to work.
- For Odoo online(SAAS) users, you first need to migrate to the Odoo.sh platform before installing Odoo Multichannel Flipkart Connector because Odoo restricts third-party software installations on Odoo online(SAAS).
Odoo Multichannel Flipkart Connector Features
Importing Orders in Odoo
- Order details (like catalogs, customers and their addresses, taxes, delivery methods, payment methods, currency) are imported along with the orders.
- Order statuses (like cancel, shipment and invoice) are also imported along with the orders.
Enhanced Dynamic Dashboard
- Introduced a dynamic dashboard to track the data of Flipkart to your Odoo.
- Import the data of Flipkart directly from the dashboard.
- Well-designed Donut Chart and Line Graph to analyze the data.
- The dashboard also offers Clickable tabs and data cards.
Managing Synchronization History
- All the synchronization history is managed in Odoo.
Manually Map Orders
- You can manually map order statuses from Odoo end
- Fill the corresponding Order status of Flipkart and Odoo in the Order Status table
Donut Chart & Line Graph to Analyze the data
- Drop down to Select the Data Type (Order, Product, Category and Customer)
- Track the data via Line Graph
- Drop down to Select the Data Type (Order and Product) for donut chart
- Track the data of connected Flipkart instance from the donut chart
Clickable Data Cards for the Details
- View the imported Product, Category, Order and Customers in the Tabs
- The tabs are clickable and direct you to the respective mapping, feeds as well as sync history.
Importing Catalogs in Odoo
You need to prepare a CSV file with the product's SKU of those products which are already available at the Flipkart end. After preparing the product CSV, you need to import products via CSV to the Odoo end.
After the import operation, the product will get created at the Odoo end (same SKU) with the following data:-
a) Product name (Connector will not able to fetch product name and will show Product SKU in the product name tab)
b) Product price
c) HSN code
d) Shipping provider
e) Length, Weight, Width, and Height
Only simple products will be able to get imported from Flipkart end to Odoo end. In case, if the product is already available at the Odoo end with SKU set in the CSV, then the product with the same SKU will get mapped accordingly without being getting created at the Odoo end with the product having the same SKU at the Flipkart end.
Importing Orders in Odoo
You can import Orders along with the data associated with it from Flipkart to Odoo. The import function is simplified with the help of module Odoo Multichannel Flipkart Connector.
Orders statuses like cancel, shipment and invoice are automatically imported at the same time.
Moreover, data like customers and their addresses, taxes, delivery methods, payment methods, currency is also imported along with it.
A Well Designed Dynamic Dashboard
Now, easily analyze and track the data from one place!
Introduced a dynamic dashboard where you can analyze the data easily with the help of representative graphs. You can Import the data of Flipkart directly from the dashboard.
It has a well-designed Donut Chart and Line Graph to analyze the data. The dashboard also offers Clickable tabs and data cards.
Dedicated Support for Odoo Multichannel Flipkart Connector Module
Webkul's dedicated support provides you with the customizations and troubleshooting solutions for your Odoo Multichannel Flipkart Connector and its extensions.
For any query or issue please CREATE A TICKET HERE
You may also check our other top-quality Odoo Modules.