CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Bridge: Now allow your vendors to manage their products, orders, company profile, shipments, taxes, sales, etc via the CS-Cart frontend itself. A bridge is designed to interact with CS-Cart Multi-vendor systems just to make the process of handling vendor accounts simpler.
In just a few easy steps, your vendors will be able to manage most of the backend features via the front end. One of the benefits of using the multivendor bridge is its responsive feature.
The vendor can easily manage his company, products, and sales via any mobile device. So, get all the major functionalities of the vendor backend panel at the front end itself and make the process hassle-free.
Highlighted Features of CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Bridge
The product can be easily managed and customized, users can easily add and update the product.
Order details can be easily viewed and slip can be easily downloaded.
Company Profile Management
The vendor can modify the shop logo, invoice logo, and update the custom description of the company.
Vendor's Admin Management
The vendor can manage multiple administrators for his company.
The vendor can manage the shipping rates of the order as per the requirement.
Accounting and Balanced View
Easy and simple to maintain the record. The vendor can see all the past transactions including backend transactions too.
What is the need for the CS-Cart Multivendor Bridge?
This extension is useful for both vendor and the admin. The admin can manage the pages and the layout accordingly. Useful for the vendor in managing the many sections like the product and to customize them. Manage the shipping, accounts, and order too. The management of all the above processes makes the simple and user-friendly for the vendor.
Manage Vendor Catalog
- From the layout option, the vendor can edit the block at the backend.
- Select the template that are you looking for.
- Set the general fields of the selected blocks.
- Set the wrapper from the given options.
- The blocks you selected and edited will appear at the front end.
Edit Default Layout Page
- The page title will appear on the browser whatever you define.
- A meta description that you define will appear on the search details.
- The meta keywords can be defined on the default page.
- A number of elements and positions can also be defined on the default page.
- General settings include the vendor name, company name, shipping details, and many more.
- The description includes brief details of the store or website.
- Logos of the store can be updated as in png, jpg.
- The terms and conditions section can also get updated by the vendor with different writing options.
CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Bridge Features -
- Well integrated with CS-Cart Multi-Vendor.
- All the features at the Vendor end are managed via frontend that including
- -> Product Management.
- -> Order Management.
- -> Company Profile Management.
- -> Vendor's Admin Management.
- -> Shipping Management.
- -> Accounting & Balance View
Product Management :
- The vendor can add/update/delete all his products.
- Functionality to add/remove mail and additional images to the product.
- Feature to manage downloadable products.
- Functionality to add/remove/update product options.
- Functionality to assign/remove features & filters.
- A vendor can view all his orders & details.
- The vendor can change order status.
- Functionality to create shipments for a particular order.
- The vendor can print invoice slips and packaging slips for individual orders.
Company Profile Management:
- The vendor can update his company profile.
- The vendor can modify the shop logo, invoice logo, and update the custom description of the company.
- **Currently, only vendor Terms & condition addon is integrated with our bridge. So, the Vendor can add his Terms & Conditions.
Vendor's Admin Management:
- The vendor can manage multiple administrators for his company.
- Root vendor can enable/disable all other vendor administrators.
- The vendor can check applied coupons from the promotional tab.
- The vendor can create shipping methods (Both manual & real-time)
- The vendor can modify shipping rates according to his requirements.
Accounting & Balance View:
- The vendor can view all his transaction statistics and income.
- Can also view balance withdrawals like the backend.
** If in case you need the additional functionality (via an add-on) to be visible in the vendor front-end area then feel free to share the custom request at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can obtain almost all the major functionalities at the front end which are present at the backend via this CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Bridge add-on.
It is specially developed for CS-Cart Multivendor stores. So that vendors can easily manage their stores via the front end.