Opencart Quotation Cart System: Opencart Quotation Cart System will allow the customers to request a quote for the admin’s products. The customers will be able to quote the products easily and the admin can allow to show the add to cart button along with the add to quote button. The admin can also add a quote on behalf of the customers from the back-end. Various notification emails are also sent from quote request to approval and cancellation of the quote.
Please Note -
- This module supports all templates and themes including the Journal theme.
- Opencart Quotation Cart System supports the Multi-Store feature of default Opencart.
Email Notification on Approval
An email sends to the customer when the admin will approve the requested quotation.
Notify via email for quote cancellation
An email will be notified to the customer when the quotation gets cancel by the admin and customer.
Add additional comment
Customers not only request the quotation price but also add a comment about the quotation.
Request for best price with the Add quotation button
Customers can add their requested price for the quotation product.
Integrate Quotation Cart System
After the module installation, the admin can easily configure the module settings like -
- Set the customer groups that will be able to see and use the quotation.
- Enable or disable the price visibility of a quote product to the customers
- Define the Terms & Conditions applicable to the quotation request.
- Can configure the various emails that will be sent at different events.
Add Quotation to the Products
- The admin can add the quotation to the unlimited products.
- For individual products, the admin can define the quotation text that is visible on the product page in the place of the product price.
- The admin can allow customers to add the product to the quotation cart by enabling “Add to Quote” button for respective products.
- The admin can even enable or disable to use the product for the quote.
Use of Quote System by Customers
- On the product page, the customers will have “Add To Quote” button and the quotation text.
- The customers can easily add the quote product to the quotation cart clicking the “Add To Quote” button.
- In quotation cart section, the customer can configure the Quantity of the product and the Requested Unit Price.
- To successfully request the quote, the customer needs to check the Quotation Terms & Conditions.
- The customer can even add comments to the quote request which will be visible to the admin while viewing this quotation request.
- Separate section for the customers to view all the requested quotes and their statuses.
- The customer can cancel the requested quotations till the quotations are not approved by the admin.
- The customer can even remove products from the quotation request if there are more than one items in the order.
- The customer can view the complete details of their requested quotation.
- The customer can easily purchase the quotation product at the requested price if the admin has approved the requested quote.
- Under order history, the customers can view the order details of the purchased quotation product.
- Under Quotation History, the customer can check the status of the quotation order.
Quotation Handling by Admin
- The admin can view all the quotations requested by the customers.
- In the requested quote, the admin will be able to check the product details, quotation details, and quotation history.
- The admin can approve and disapprove the quotation requests.
- In quotation history, the admin can view the additional comments which the customer has added while requesting a quotation.
- The admin can even request a quote on behalf of the customers.
- The admin can also create and manage various quotation mails.
- The customers will be able to request a quote for the products.
- The admin can also make a quote request for the customers from the back-end.
- Customers can add comments while submitting a quote request.
- Customers can add their requested price for the quotation product.
- Admin can approve the requested price of the customer.
- Allow showing the add to cart button, quote the product or both for the products.
- The admin can set the quotation terms & conditions.
- Approval mail to admin/customer when a quotation is approved.
- Cancellation mail to the customer when he/she cancels a quotation or when the admin cancels the quotation.
- Cancellation mail to admin when a customer cancels the quotation.