Magento 2 Marketplace Moip Payment: Magento 2 Marketplace Moip Payment Method allows you to use the Moip payment for your marketplace store. The marketplace Moip payment splits the payment from the customer between sellers and the admin. The marketplace Moip splits the invoices after the payment according to the seller.
- This extension is an add-on of the Magento 2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you have to install Magento 2 Multi Vendor Extension first.
- If the seller is not registered to the Moip and if the seller has not provided the token and key detail of Moip account then the Moip payment method will not be available for that particular seller.
This module automatically split the payments between sellers and the admin.
Availability of EMI Payments
EMI option is available to the customers for the payment of credit card.
Expiry Date for Boleto
The admin can set the maturity days for the Boleto payment and Boleto will automatically expire after the set number of days.
The store owner can set a custom message that will be displayed to the buyers at the time of checkout.
Integrate Moip Payment Gateway
The admin can configure the Moip payment module as per the requirement. The admin can set up the Moip module for using in Sandbox mode. The admin can set up the Moip module for use in Production mode. For using the Moip in Production mode or Sandbox mode the admin needs:
- The admin needs to enter the Moip account key for the Production/Sandbox account as per the requirements.
- Enter the Production/Sandbox account token of Moip account.
- Set the Production/Sandbox public key provided in the MOIP account.
Only after inserting all these information of Moip account, the admin can connect this module to the Moip account for easy money transactions.
Moip Credit Card EMI Installments
The admin can configure the credit card payment option of the Moip payment method.
- The admin can enable the credit card payment option for the Moip payment method.
- The admin can set the title of the credit card payment option that will be visible at the front end.
- The admin can allow the buyers to pay in EMIs. The admin can also set the interest type for the EMI.
- The interest type can be set to Simple Interest or Compound Interest.
- The admin can set the installments months to be paid in all month.
- The admin can also set the installments months for specific set of months.
- If the admin chooses the specific months then the admin can set the specific month sets for paying the installment.
- The admin can also define interest rate for each installment months from 2 to 12.
- The admin can allow the payments from all the countries via Moip payment method.
- The admin can also specify the selected countries from which the payments will be allowed via Moip.
Pay Using Moip Boleto
The admin can also configure the Boleto payment option of the Moip payment method.
- The admin can enable the Boleto payment option for the Moip payment method.
- Can choose the title for Boleto payment
- Set the number days for which the Boleto will be valid
- The expiry date of the Boleto will visible at the Boleto payslip.
- The admin can also set some lines of instruction to be displayed on the Boleto payslips.
- Set a message that will be displayed to the buyers at the time of checkout via Boleto payment option of the Moip
- The admin can allow Boleto payment option available for some specific countries
Pay Using Credit Card
During the checkout, the customers can select the payment method as a Moip Credit card or Moip Boleto for the payment of the placed order.
The customers can even choose the EMI option while placing an order with the credit card payment. The admin can configure the EMI options from the backend.
The customers can even view the expiry days left for the Boleto payment. This is also configured by the admin by configuring the maturity days during Boleto configuration.
- It is very beneficial for the Brazilian eCommerce market.
- Its highly configurable credit card payment option such as defining the EMI structure and its month-wise interest payment for buyers helps the admin and the seller to capture the larger scale of customers for the purchase.
- It also supports the Boleto payment option which is one of an essential and trusted payment option for paying in Brazil for purchasing any product from online stores.
- Both sellers and the admin can use this payment method for their products.
- Splits the payment made by the customer between sellers and the admin according to the commission.
- Payment can be made via credit cards.
- The credit card payment option includes the EMI payment option which is fully configurable via the admin panel.
- The Boleto payment option is also supported.
- The admin can configure the Boleto (payment slip) expiry date and can also add three custom lines in the Boleto payment slip.
- Supports multiple languages and translations.