Odoo Akeneo Connector: Odoo-Akeneo Connector module will allow you to integrate Odoo eCommerce store with Akeneo PIM (Product Information Management). With the help of Odoo-Akeneo integration, you can export hundreds and thousands of product data from Akeneo to Odoo. The product data can be imported into Akeneo using CSV or Excel files. The export execution process can be done either manually or using a cronjob.
Multiple Import Job
With this module, you can import product, product model, attribute, attribute option family and category from Odoo to Akeneo.
Multiple Export Job
With this module, you can export product, product model, attribute, attribute option, family and category from Akeneo to Odoo.
Export eCommerce Category
With this module, you can export the product category as well as the eCommerce category from Akeneo to Odoo.
Export Multiple Images
With this module, you can export multiple images with the product from Akeneo to Odoo.
Export Association Product
With this module, you can export Association (Alternative and Related) products from Akeneo to Odoo.
With this, you can export all the Category or you can export the category attached to the configured channel.
Export Using Identifier
With this module, you can export the product using two types of identifier Internal reference and Barcode.
In this module, you can export the products with the help of Quick export.
Product Fields Mapping
When you export products from Akeneo to Odoo eCommerce store, you can decide what all product information should be sent. By default, you can map various Akeneo attributes with Odoo such as name, sale price, cost price, internal reference, barcode, weight, volume, descriptions.
You can mention the detail information about the product in Akeneo and map the Akeneo attributes fields with Odoo product fields so that information synchronized correctly.
- Set any fixed value for exported products
- Map additional product fields with Akeneo attributes
You can export all the categories of Akeneo to Odoo using these two job profiles - Export Category or Export All. You can filter the category you can export all categories or you can export channel configurable categories from Akeneo to Odoo
- Export categories and sub-categories
- Separate export job to export category
- Send multi-language content to Odoo
Export Products with Variants
You can export thousands of products from Akeneo to Odoo and also export their variations as well. Using Export All or Export Product job profiles you can decide which all products to export to Odoo eCommerce store.
- Mention detailed information about variant products
- Send translations with product information
- Separate export job for exporting variants information
Export Multiple Images
As images are the most important information about a product listing, you need to show high-resolution images to customers. Using this module, all the product images are exported with the product data. When you export the images then exported product images go to the same folder and same format to the Odoo store.
- Support .jpg, jpeg, png extensions
- Export multiple images
- Send variant product images
Filter Export Data
Using various filters you can decide which products will be exported to Odoo ecommerce store. You don't have export all the product data to Odoo, you can send products according to category, status, family, completeness, or time condition.
- Export specific products using SKU
- Export products according to the category selected
- Select the default channel, locale, and currency
Export Attributes with Values
You can create various types of attributes in Akeneo and export them to Odoo ecommerce store. Attributes allow you to show detailed information about a product.
- Export attributes to Odoo
- Send translations content
Send Multi-Language Content
Akeneo allows you to manage product content in multiple languages. At the time product export job, you can decide which locales will be included in the product data.
- Support multiple languages
- Send translations for categories, products, attributes, and attribute values
View Mapped Entries
For avoiding the duplication of product data in Odoo store, you can view and manage mapped attributes and categories between Akeneo and Odoo.
- Map existing Odoo data with Akeneo
- Create new mapping for category
- Create mapping entry for the feature
- Create mapping entry for the attribute
- Delete old mapped entries to remove exported data
Export From Akeneo to Odoo
Using this module you can export all the product information from Akeneo to Odoo. You can export attributes, attribute options, family, family variant, product, product model and product and product model association product.
- Export Attribute and Attribute Option - You can Export attribute and attribute options from Akeneo to Odoo.
- Export Family and Family Variants - You can export family and family variants from Akeneo to Odoo.
- Export Category - You can import categories from Akeneo to Odoo.
- Export Product and Product Model -You can import product and product models from Akeneo to Odoo
- Export Product and Product model Association - You can export product and product
- Export All - You can import all attributes, attribute options, family, family variants, category, product, and product model.
Import from Odoo to Akeneo
Using this module, you can import all the information from Odoo to Akeneo. You can import attribute, attribute option, category, family, family variants, product and product model.
- Import Attribute and Attribute Option - You can import attribute and attribute options from Odoo to Akeneo.
- Import Family and Family Variants - You can import family and family variants from Odoo to Akeneo.
- Import Category - You can import categories from Odoo to Akeneo.
- Import Product and Product Model -You can import product and product models from Odoo to Akeneo with media files.
- Import All - You can import all attributes, attribute options, family, family variants, category, product, and product model.
Export Association Mapping
With this module, you can export association products from Akeneo to Odoo. In this, you can map the two types Association that is an Alternative product and Related product. These are products mean a group of product that is closely related.
An associative product can be the product with the same types, same price range, and the same customer types. In this connector, we are providing two types of association mapping:
- Alternative Product - In this you can map X_SELL, Substitution, Pack, Upsell types of association product.
- Related Products - In this you can map X_SELL, Substitution, Pack, Upsell types of association product.
Akeneo 4.0.x Compatible
What's different in Akeneo 4.0.x
- Faster imports and exports for a faster time to market.
- Rapidly detect poor data quality and quickly improve it to reduce your time-to-market.
- Increased conversion rates by delivering high-quality content.
- More flexible asset model and asset transformations for each channel or locale.
- The easier and faster connection between your external asset storage and Akeneo to centralize your catalog's digital assets in one single place.
Better import/export performance in 4.0.x compared to 3.2
- Improved 2x to 4x API product import.
- Improved 3x to 6x API product model import.
- Improved 1.5x to 9x CSV product import.
- Improved 6x to 12x CSV product model.
- Improved API export by 30% between 3.2 and 4.0.
- Improved CSV export by 2x between 3.2 and 4.0.
We have made all our Akeneo modules compatible with Akeneo 4.0.x And implemented RabbitMQ to make the export process faster.
We have added Automated Process to export products using automate CSV upload and made it work with Akeneo Community and Enterprise editions with the latest features.
- Import product data using CSV or XLSX files
- Export categories from Akeneo
- Export attributes from Akeneo
- Export attribute options from Akeneo to Odoo
- Send multiple product mages
- Works with product variations
- Map Akeneo categories to Odoo categories
- Odoo product field mapping
- Add new mapping field
- Set default value for product field mapping
- Multiple export job profiles available - all, categories, attributes, attribute options, product models, products
- Filter exported products based on category, family, time conditions, status, completeness, language, currency, etc
- Export specific products using an identifier (SKU)
- View mapped entries log in Akeneo
- Source code is open for customization
- You can export Association(Alternative and Related) product
- More standard attributes can be mapped
- You can use two (Internal reference and Barcode) types of an identifier to export.
- Export categories to the eCommerce categories from Akeneo to Odoo
- Multiple import job profiles available - all, categories, attributes, attribute options, product models, products
- You can export the product with quick export
- While exporting product you can select the Odoo version
- You can export all category or you can filter and export the category attached to the configured channel.
- Export Variation based on select types, yes or no, and metric type.
Cascade Rack is a retail store established in Colorado, United States. Cascade Rack provides the services for Bike Racks, Kayak Racks, Canoe Racks, Ski Racks, Snowboard Racks, Surfboard Racks, or Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) Racks.
Cascade Racks provides apparatus to furnish the vehicle and homes for the adventures. Cascade Rack started his e-commerce business on Magento 2 platforms. For managing the ERP system, Cascade Racks started using Odoo open source ERP and CRM.
Cascade Rack deals with a large number of products. Nowadays, it is difficult to manage products manually. It takes more time and cost. To automate product management for the e-commerce business, Cascade Rack is looking for the PIM solution. Finally, they got the solution as Akeneo PIM.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com