Magento 2 Elasticsearch: With the help of this extension you can integrate Elasticsearch engine in your Magento 2 web store. Elasticsearch is a highly scalable open-source full-text search and analytics engine.
It allows you to store, search, and analyze big volumes of data quickly and in near real time. It is generally used as the underlying engine/technology that powers applications that have complex search features and requirements.
Did you Mean
This feature allows the customers to search for the products if they mistakenly entered wrong product name so this feature will suggest them all the products which have nearby same product name.
Spell Correction in Search
The Admin can also set the spell correction at Level 1 or Level 2; their Elastic Search Engine automatically corrects the keywords even if they are typed incorrectly by the Customer.
The admin can add multiple synonyms for products, categories & if Customer searches for any of these words the search engine will show all the results related to these words.
With the help of this feature, a Customer can search Categories, Pages or Products just by typing the Keywords.
What is the use of this module and why should I use it?
If you are facing slow and poor fetching of search results in your e-commerce site, and looking for an alternative solution where you can have quick retrieval, then Elasticsearch is that one solution. Elasticsearch is a search engine. Elasticsearch is a highly scalable open-source full-text search engine.
Using Magento 2 Elasticsearch module, you can provide your customers with a rich and smooth search experience. This will narrow the search results. And will allows you to search, and analyze big volumes of data very quickly.
Integrate Elasticsearch to Magento Store
The admin can select Multi-Match Query or Simple Match Query as a search type for Frontend. The admin can select "And" or "Or" operator for Multi-Search. The admin can select the token filters to modify the search term provided by the customer.
- Admin can easily enable elastic search engine.
- Can select Language Stemmer according to the Magento 2 store language.
- The admin can set minimum match percent to reduce low-quality matches in the search result.
The Admin can set cron for Index Management on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, and can also set time. The admin can also modify the Status of Index Type. The admin can select either Update on Schedule or Update on Save Mode for the Index Type.
- If any changes are to be made, then those changes are updated in the Elastic Search Engine according to set frequency and time.
- The Admin can also modify the Index Type status manually
- For a bulk update of data, the admin can use command line function.
The Magento 2 Elasticsearch has a built-in search suggestion feature according to which a customer can view the related searches on just typing the initial keywords. For example, a customer has typed fit; then it will show a fitness watch, fitness accessories, fitness equipment etc in a search bar.
- This feature lets the customer view the related searches along with the product he/she intend to search.
- This feature makes the product search easy for Customers.
You can also check out Ajax based Search Suggestion for Magento 2, it shows results while you are still typing and gives you suggestions for products including image and price. Also, it shows popular products in the search box.
Auto Correct Search Results
This extension allows the admin to set the Spell Correction at Level 1 or Level 2 so that the elasticsearch Engine will analyze the keywords which are typed incorrectly by the customer and displays the related search results.
For example, if a customer wants to search for a backpack and he by mistake he typed bakpak, then the search engine will analyze the keyword and displays the results of a Backpack.
- The admin can select the level of Spell Correction.
- Due to this feature, a customer can search a correct product even if he/she has entered a wrong spelling of that product.
Synonym Search Filters
These are the Token Filters which are used to modify the search term provided by the customer. There are four types of search filters available in Magento 2 Elasticsearch.
- Synonym Filter lets the admin create a group of synonyms so that a customer can search the products accordingly.
- Elision Filter is a token filter which removes elisions.
- Stop Word Filter is used to filter Stop Words from the search query.
- Lowercase Filter is used for normalizing token text to lower case.
Filter(s)/Layered Navigation Support
Magento 2 Elasticsearch Extension supports advanced layered navigation to deliver faster results to the customers. All the search queries coming from the category pages will be now be performed by Elastic Search Engine.
- Quickly filter products
- Use various filters, options, sliders
- Works on sub-category pages
- Takes advantage of Elasticsearch Engine
Complete Features List
- Admin can easily replace MySQL search engine with the elastic search engine.
- Admin can easily update products, categories and cms pages data to the elastic server.
- The data is stored on the elastic server according to the Index Type.
- The Admin can set Cron for Index Management on a daily, weekly or monthly basis so that if any changes are made, those changes will be updated accordingly. Admin can also use the command line tool to update website data to the elastic server.
- The Admin can set Multi-Match Query or Simple Match Query as the search type for the Frontend.
- If Multi-Match Query has been selected as the search type, then the Customer can search data by name, SKU, description and short description of the Product.
- If Simple Match Query has been selected, then the Customer can only find the Products by its name or SKU.
- It also has the Spell Correction Feature according to which the search engine automatically corrects the keywords even if they are typed incorrectly.
- "Did you Mean" feature allows the customers to search for the products if they mistakenly entered the wrong product name, so this feature will suggest them all the products which have similar/same product name.
- Admin can select character filters to replace or remove unwanted characters from search input.
- The Admin can also Select Language Stemmer store wise according to the store language.
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/