Point of Sale System for WooCommerce (POS Plugin): WooCommerce Point of Sale System is a brilliant plugin which provides store owners to have the functionality, where they can easily manage their online stores along with the physical stores/outlets. The physical stores will have a POS front-end management system for which the admin can assign a store agent who can easily manage the sales and customers at that particular store.
POS system can work both online and offline with the feature to synchronize all the sales and customer data of the offline store with the online store whenever going online. The module plays a vital role in increasing day-to-day sales by having a management system to manage online stores along with physical stores.
- POS system will work with devices having a 1280 px. 7inch display screen resolution or above. Currently, we are working on making the POS work with up to 768 screen resolution and above.
- For mobile devices – the user needs to develop the POS application for mobiles accordingly. For mobile application development, you can contact our mobile development team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- POS Pricelist - For customized pricing rules based on products, categories, product variations, and global level.
- POS Barcode Inventory Management - For better stock management, search products, update quantity using the barcode.
- POS Order Return - For full or partial refund management by POS cashier.
PWA POS Desktop App - POS plugin along with the world's first POS Progressive Web Desktop Application (PWA). We make easy for our users to install the desktop application for any operating system from Google Chrome Browser.
Create and manage various POS outlets.
Create an order for registered as well as new customers.
Apply discount offers as a fixed amount or percent (%) value on the cart.
Apply the coupon code on order.
Add the custom product to the cart which is not available on the website.
Hold the cart and proceed to the next transaction whenever required.
Accept payment by cash and card.
Generate barcode for simple as well as variable products.
POS system work in an online and offline mode both.
The module supports real-time data synchronization.
Check sales, customer, stock, and tax POS reports
Create and manage sales agents for POS outlets.
The user can pin the products they want to list at the top based on their requirements.
Prefix for Custom Orders
WooCommerce Point of Sale allows an admin to add a prefix to custom orders.
Admin is provided with several options to manage the back-end of the stores/outlets like -
- Adding POS Outlets / Stores
- Adding POS Users / Agents – Assigning POS user to an outlet
- Manage POS Products – Assigning products to different outlets/stores
- Assign quantity to POS products
- Generate barcodes for POS products
- View POS reports - sales, customer, stock, and tax reports
- Manage POS Orders
The admin is provided with the feature to manage products for the store
- The admin can easily assign products to different outlets with their stock value by enabling the product for that particular store/outlet.
- The admin can assign different quantities to different variations of the variable product.
- The admin can assign infinite inventory to a POS product.
- The admin can generate barcodes for simple as well as variable products.
- The admin can print the required number of barcodes.
Manage POS Settings
The admin can manage the default settings for the POS from his end. The admin can manage the general settings, customer settings, and POS mass assigned from the admin panel.
- The admin can set the general settings for the POS like POS heading, POS footer text, brand name, no. of popular products, low stock warning, select inventory type, (as master stock or centralized stock), and invoice log.
- The admin can add details of the default customer which will be added to the cart if the POS user hasn’t added any customer to the cart during the checkout process.
- The admin can assign master stock to all products(in bulk) at a time.
POS User Panel
The POS user/agent can manage the sales and customers of the assigned outlet using several options to manage the POS System.
- POS agents can add new customers from their panels.
- POS agent can synchronize the sales data (recorded in offline mode) of the outlet with the online store whenever going online.
- POS agent can hold cart to process it after some time.
- POS agent can see sales history, hold sales, offline sales from their panel.
The admin can quickly analyze sales, customer, stock, and tax POS report from the admin panel -
- The admin can view POS reports for a specific time duration(year, last month, this month, last week) or custom time duration.
- The admin can view the POS sales report according to date, product, category, and coupon code.
- The admin can view POS customer report like - total spent money, number of orders, and so on.
- Display POS stock report – low stock, out of stock, and most stock products.
- Display POS tax reports according to the tax code and date.
WooCommerce POS System provides the user with the feature to manage the sales activity in offline mode
- The POS agent can place an order in offline mode.
- POS agent can see sales history, hold sales, offline sales from their panel.
- POS agent cannot add, edit, delete a customer in offline mode.
- POS agent cannot apply coupons in offline mode.
The POS agent can work in offline mode whenever there is terrible connectivity and can synchronize the data with the online store whenever going online.
Apply Coupon to the Cart
The POS agent can apply a coupon and discounts for the POS products
- The POS agent can apply a coupon to selected orders if there is a coupon available for the same.
- The POS agent can apply coupons & discounts to the cart.
- Discount may be applied to the cart item in two ways, percentage-wise and as a Flat Discount.
If there is a product added to the cart for which the coupon is applicable, then the product value gets discounted based on the coupon which will be reflected in the grand total of the cart.
WooCommerce POS Pricelist (Add-On)
Using the add-on WooCommerce POS Pricelist, you can provide discounts on products that will draw more customers to a store
- Offer discounts on products based on Pricelist Rules.
- The Pricelist Rules may be fixed or calculated based on percentage.
- These Pricelist Rules apply to Products, Product Category, Product Variations, and also on the entire store or Globally for a given period.
- The POS store displays the discounted price along with the actual price.
- The buyer can easily differentiate between the discounted product and the non-discounted product.
WooCommerce POS Barcode Inventory Management (Add-On)
Now the POS can be made more powerful by adding the functionality of the barcode to the POS system using the WooCommerce POS Barcode Inventory Management module
- The admin can quickly scan the barcode to assign the product to the outlet.
- The admin can search for a product using barcodes and update the product inventory.
- The admin can search for a product using the product id and update the product inventory.
- Using a barcode reader, searching products is made easy and manual labor in searching products one at a time is reduced.
- This is an efficient and convenient way to manage product inventory.
WooCommerce POS Order Return (Add-On)
Now you can easily manage your order returns in your POS using the add-on WooCommerce POS Order Return module
- The customer may request a refund in case of a faulty product or if the product does not meet the customer's expectations.
- Allows POS manager/cashier to process refund requests for customers at retail outlets.
- POS manager/cashier can return the full amount or a partial amount of the order.
- Inventory for the products will be managed and updated automatically once the refund is in process.
- It reduces the labor of manually updating the inventory now and then.
WooCommerce POS Complimentary Goods (Add-On)
By using the WooCommerce POS Complimentary Goods plugin, the admin can add a complimentary item to the POS cart on purchasing a specific quantity of any product.
- From the WooCommerce backend, the administrator will personalize the bonus gift.
- The administrator can choose the complimentary item that will be given to consumers who purchase a certain number of goods.
- Quickly define a quantity for adding supplementary goods in POS.
- Customers will be able to obtain gratis products if the administrator establishes guidelines for complementary items.
WooCommerce POS Multiple Barcode (Add-On)
The WooCommerce POS Multiple Barcode Plugin allows the administrator to create various barcodes for a product and assign them to multiple quantities.
- The admin may generate numerous barcodes with corresponding product amounts, which the POS agent reads and quickly adds to the cart.
- A quantity is allocated to each barcode created by the administrator.
- The admin can print the numerous barcodes for the product by clicking on the barcode symbol in the product grid.
- To put variable quantities of a product in a cart, the POS agent can add/scan the barcode name.
Booking Reservation POS for WooCommerce (Add-On)
The WooCommerce POS Booking & Reservation plugin will transform the store into a dynamic event-driven platform.
- The POS orders are synced with the WooCommerce Store in real-time.
- There are two kinds of booking and reservation categories available.
- Cashiers may simply access and log into the POS terminal to begin processing orders for service-based booking goods.
- Bookable services can be offered as items through the POS terminal.
WooCommerce POS French NF525 Certification (Add-On)
By using the WooCommerce POS French NF525 Certification plugin, the digital signature will appear on both the purchase receipt and the order invoice.
- Orders and receipts with a digital signature are visible to the administrator.
- According to French law, the POS orders and invoices are certified. It ensures the accuracy of legal data.
- The POS orders and invoices will be validated, which will increase consumer trust owing to correctness and security.
- According to the company requirements, the POS Agent can enable or disable the certificate in order invoice and receipt.
WooCommerce POS Customer Screen (Add-On)
The WooCommerce POS Customer Screen will assist the customer in visualizing the checkout page.
- The POS owner may provide information such as a header, sub-heading, description, and photos related to the checkout and cart page.
- From the screen in front of them, the consumer may confirm the whole checkout procedure.
- Depending on the settings made in the backend, each outlet might display different data.
- This connection can help to increase trust by assuring accuracy and avoiding incorrect transactions.
WooCommerce & POS Loyalty Management (Add-On)
The WooCommerce POS Loyalty Management module enables store owners to provide loyalty or reward points to their customers.
- Customers will be rewarded in the form of loyalty points, which they may use on their next purchase.
- The administrator can set up a variety of rules for the customer loyalty program.
- The loyalty transaction list is kept on both the admin and customer sides.
- Customers' manual loyalty transactions can be credited by the administrator.
WooCommerce POS WhatsApp Notification Message (Add-On)
The Woocommerce POS WhatsApp Notification Message plugin allows POS agents to communicate order-related notifications to POS clients over WhatsApp.
- Send an order receipt to the customer's WhatsApp number with a single click.
- Create custom messages while the WooCommerce POS session is still running.
- Send a WhatsApp message to a large group of individuals all at once.
- Send fresh updates like membership information, specials, and new arrivals directly from the WooCommerce POS shop.
Dark Theme Appearance
On dark theme surfaces, utilize lighter tones (colors in the 200–50 range) because they are easier to read. Lighter variations don't make the UI any less expressive, but they do make it easier to maintain proper contrast without causing eye stress.
- Dark mode apps can help your smartphone's battery last longer. The use of dark mode on OLED screens has greatly improved battery life.
- Dark mode does provide a unique experience that is interesting.
- It provides great opportunities for presenting graphic content such as graphs, dashboards, pictures, and photos.
For improved visibility of the application link, the admin can choose between a Light or Dark theme.
WooCommerce React Native POS Mobile App (Add-on)
By using the WooCommerce React Native POS Mobile App allows the store owners to manage the POS system just by operating the mobile phones. The sales agent can generate the invoice, complete the order, and make payment using their mobile devices very easily.
Sales representatives will manage the cart by adding items, adjusting quantities, and adding customers.
- Type the product's name into the search box to find it.
- Sales agents may easily add customers and change their information.
- The invoice can be quickly generated using the order information.
Multi-Vendor POS System
- The marketplace sellers can easily expand revenue generation scope for their business by using the WooCommerce Marketplace Point of Sale module.
- The marketplace point of Sale (POS) refers to a system where the seller can create order from his physical store using POS and orders will be generated in the e-commerce store.
- The module enables the seller to sell the e-commerce products in the retail stores.
- The seller can create multiple outlets for the store and can manage them by creating a POS salesperson.
- Multiple sale person can be created for each outlet.
- The admin can create multiple store outlets for his/her online store.
- The agents can be created for the outlets to manage sales and customers at their end.
- Master-stock can be assigned by the admin to all products at a time.
- This master stock can also be done in bulk.
- Effective sales and inventory management system for the admin.
- A centralized inventory can be allowed by the admin
- The admin can generate a barcode for both product Id or SKU.
- For a specific time duration (yearly, monthly, weekly) or custom duration, the admin can view the POS Reports.
- The sales agent can easily analyze the store reports directly through the POS end.
- The POS agent can take a look at Gross Revenue, Net Revenue, Orders, Avg Order Value, Item Sold, Refunds, Discounted Orders, Gross Discounted, Total Tax, Order Tax, Cash Payments & Other Payments reports with the help of charts.
- The sales agent can use the Date Range option to specify which dates to be included to view the reports like Today, Yesterday, Week to Date, Last Month, Last Year, etc.
- These reports can also be viewed as per date, product, category, and coupon code.
- The admin can view the POS stock report - low stock, out of stock, and most stock products.
- POS tax reports according to the tax code or date can be assessed by the admin.
- The admin or sales agent can set the unit price based on the weight of the product.
- Apart from this, it facilitates a POS Wizard setup which helps the admin to set up the POS system instantaneously.
- POS agent can synchronize the data with the online store whenever going online.
- Barcode readers can be used to add products to the cart.
- POS users can search for products on basis of SKU.
- The POS user can add the product to the cart by both barcodes (product Id or SKU).
- Hassle-free payment via cash, card or split method, and checkout system.
- At the time of checkout, the POS agent can apply a coupon to the cart.
- The POS supports multiple currencies to allow the sales agent to select the perfect currency for the store.
- The cart can be put on hold for future processing.
- Better sales management by POS agent by monitoring sales history, hold sales, offline sales from the POS panel.
- POS agent can sell a new product which is not available on the website.
- The POS contains customer reports depending on parameters like- totally spent money, number of orders, etc.
- If need be, the POS user can edit the price of items in the cart itself.
- Based on the customer group, different discounts are applicable to a particular product.
- This module comes with a PWA POS desktop application for better handling and faster performance.
- It also provides a PWA POS mobile application that works in low internet connection, load on the home screen, etc.
- Products will add a square, circle, and rounded border at the seller’s end.
- The seller can use shortcut keys for work via keyboard only.
- The admin can change the light & dark mode setting from the admin panel.
- The seller can switch light & dark modes in the pos panel via a button available on the panel.