Prestashop Point Of Sale System - It refers to a system where the POS employees or sales agents can create the order from physical store using the POS and the order will be generated in the Prestashop. Easily create multiple POS outlets and assign the products and sales agents to the outlets. With the help of this module, sales agebts can manage their inventory and customers. Sales agents can quickly place orders by connecting the POS system with printer and barcode. POS extension works in both online and offline mode. Sales agents can process the orders even if there is no internet connection and then synchronize the orders from offline to online in presence of internet.
Prestashop Point Of Sale System Features -
- Admin can add/manage multiple outlets and assign products to the outlets.
- Add new employees and assign them to POS outlets.
- Select the parameters through which sales employees can search products on POS.
- Set the product qty. for low stock warning so that when product qty. gets equal to or less than specified qty. a warning sign will be displayed on POS.
- Display voucher field and message box on POS cart.
- Enable/Disable the guest checkout on POS.
- Enable/Disable the display of product discount, order discount, and barcode on order receipt.
- A separate dashboard to view sales, orders received, average cart value, and net profits from POS.
- Automatically connects POS system to printer on page load.
- POS employee can update qty. and price of products added to cart, give discount on product & order, and remove products from cart.
- Option to put a cart on hold and start a new cart.
- POS employee can apply voucher and set a message for order reference on cart.
- Partial payment option i.e customers can pay using more than one payment method.
- Prestashop Point of Sale system works even in offline mode i.e an employee can process the orders even if there is no internet connection.
- POS employee can synchronize offline orders to online orders when the internet connection is available.
- An employee can return the order and process the refund.
- Supports raw and HTML printing both.
- Search customers on the basis of phone, email and name at the POS end.
- The module is compatible with desktop & tablet.
- Assign customer groups to customers while creating customers at POS end.
- Supports multi-language and multi-currency feature.
Module Configuration -
Admin can configure the module by navigating through POS->Manage POS->Configuration. Search parameters through which a POS user can search the products at the front end can be set by admin. Admin can enable or disable the Guest checkout.
- Admin can set a default email id which is used for placing the guest orders.
- Admin can set cash or card payment as the payment method or both.
- Shipping can be managed by admin.
- Admin can view POS sales reports, total number of orders placed, average cart value and net profits earned on a separate dashboard.
Adding or Managing Outlets -
Admin can add or manage outlets by navigating through POS->Manage POS->Outlets. Admin can add a POS outlet by entering outlet name and address details.
- Admin can assign all the products available with him to a particular outlet at once.
- Admin can also assign the specific products to a particular outlet.
On front end, a POS employee can search the products by its name, product ID or the search parameters set by admin and add to the cart. Once the products have been added to cart, an employee can update the quantity of products, price of products, give discount on product, give cash discount on order etc.
- A POS user can add or delete a cart.
- After adding the products to the cart, a POS user can update the quantity or price of a product.
- A POS user can give discount on a product or cash discount on order once he has added a product to the cart.
- A POS user can add a new customer by entering his name, email id, date of birth and address details.
In Prestashop Point of Sale System, a POS user can process the orders even if there is no internet connection. All the orders which are processed offline are visible to a sales employee under Offline Orders tab. A POS user can also put a cart on hold.
- All the offline orders will be synchronized to online orders once the internet connection gets established in POS user’s system.
- In case a customer does not want to share his details then a POS user can process his order via guest email id set by admin.
- A POS user can put a cart on hold.
Prestashop Point Of Sale System Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com