Prestashop Marketplace iyzico Payment Gateway - Prestashop Marketplace iyzico Payment Gateway extension allows the store owner to integrate iyzico payment gateway with Prestashop advanced marketplace. Prestashop Marketplace iyzico Payment Gateway helps the marketplace vendors to accept payments online by enabling the iyzico payment method for the product purchase. Customers can use iyzico payment method to pay for their purchases during checkout with ease as the payments done through this gateway are fully secure.
Prestashop Marketplace iyzico Payment Gateway Features -
- Admin can manage access to seller can register as a sub-merchant.
- Admin has the functionality to approve/disapprove sub-merchant request or auto approve request.
- Admin and Seller have mail notifications on multiple actions like refund, cancel payment, sub-merchant request.
- Seller and Admin can refund iyzico transaction.
- Admin has the functionality to approve seller refund request.
- Admin can approve/disapprove seller payment transfer.
- Admin can cancel iyzico transaction.
Admin Management -
In Prestashop Marketplace iyzico Payment Gateway, admin can enable or disable seller iyzico registration form at the front end. Admin can add a new iyzico seller from backend by entering seller’s name, email id, address details and name of the shop.
- Auto approval of seller’s iyzico registration request can be enabled or disabled by admin.
- Admin can add or delete an iyzico seller.
- A Sub-Merchant key gets generated when an iyzico seller gets added by admin.
Workflow : Seller End -
A seller can also register himself as a iyzico sub-merchant by entering his name, email id, address details, international bank account number, mobile number, shop name, and identity number.
- If enabled by admin, a seller can fill the iyzico registration form and becomes an iyzico sub-merchant.
- An approval message gets displayed on the screen if “Auto approve seller registration request” have been enabled by admin.
Once an order has been placed using iyzico payment gateway, an approval request for the transaction is sent to admin. Once the transaction request has been approved by admin, the seller can process the refund if an order is returned or canceled by a customer. Both admin and seller can view all the refunds done under “Refund History”.
- Admin can approve or disapprove transactions done using iyzico payment gateway.
- Both admin as well as seller can process the refund.
- Seller will get email notification regarding approval of refund if enabled by admin.
Prestashop Marketplace iyzico Payment Gateway Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com