When you need to move money quickly and securely, a wire transfer can get the job done. Prestashop Marketplace Bankwire Payment extension allows you to integrate bankwire payment gateway with Prestashop marketplace.
With the help of our Prestashop Marketplace Bankwire Payment module, you can provide a safe and secure method of payment to your customers using which they can pay into seller's bank account via bank transfer using their bank details.<
Prestashop Marketplace Bankwire Payment Module Features -
Packed with so many features, here is a list of all the features this module has to offer.
- Helps Admin to add a safe, secured and a fast Payment method on its website.
- Admin can easily configure Marketplace Bankwire Payment settings.
- Admin can add Bankwire details on behalf of a marketplace seller.
- Admin can edit the bankwire details of a seller.
- Admin can delete the bankwire details of a seller.
- Bank wire details of a seller are visible to the customer on an order page.
- The bank wire details of a seller are mailed to a customer once the order gets confirmed.
Admin Bankwire Settings and Detail
Admin has to enter bank name, account owner’s name, bank account details and bank’s address for setting up bankwire payment. Admin can view bankwire details of a seller by navigating through Marketplace Management->Bankwire Detail. Admin can also add bankwire details on behalf of seller.
- The bankwire details entered by admin will be used by marketplace sellers for payment to admin.
- Admin can edit or delete the bankwire details of a seller.
Marketplace Bankwire Payment : Workflow
A seller can add his bankwire details by entering bank accounts details such as bank's name, name of bank account owner, account details such as account number and IFSC code, and address of the bank. A customer can select Marketplace Bankwire Payment method for payment on an order page.
- All the bankwire detailsof a seller are visible to customer upon selecting the Marketplace Bankwire Payment method.
- Oncd the order gets confirmed, the bankwire details of a seller are mailed to a customer on his registered email id.
Prestashop Marketplace Bankwire Module Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com