Odoo Backend Debranding -Debranding plays an important role in building a personal relationship between a Customer and the Product. Its main motive is to make your product reachable to the customers by emphasizing less on its corporate prospect. Considering debranding aspect of a product we have introduced our module "Odoo Backend Debranding". This module is the base debranding module that allows you to change the look and feel of Odoo. You can configure things like company logo, favicon, page title, etc. to give it a new look and feel.
Odoo Backend Debranding Features -
- A user can replace Odoo's default favicon and title from the backend with new ones of his choice.
- Replaces Odoo's logo from backend to your company's logo.
- Removes "My Odoo.com Account" option from the user dropdown at the backend.
- Removes 'Odoo' from Backend Web login layout.
- Removes 'Odoo' form Settings i.e Apps store icon, Social share, Implementation.
- Replaces 'Odoo' from Dialog Box.
- Removes 'Odoo' from helps and planners.
- Replaces 'Odoo' from Odoo notifications.
Odoo Backend Debranding Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com