Give a personalized touch to your Odoo with Odoo Backend Debranding!
What is debranding? -Debranding is a marketing strategy to remove the manufacturer's name from a product to appear less corporate or to save on advertising. For doing so, a company removes its name from its logo for a marketing campaign to make itself appear less corporate and more personal.
Companies like Burger King, Dominos, etc. use different logos to increase the product's reach to the customers. This module enables you to configure things like the company logo, Favicon, Page Title, etc. and gives a new look to your website. It lets you remove the logo of “Odoo” from the website Login Page and give your product a new look. It makes your product less corporate and makes it more personal. Hence, the customers can connect to your product easily.
Debranding offers a personalized experience to you and your customers. And helps you make it more reliable and personalized, rather than any of your competitors.
Odoo Backend Debranding Features
Make A Personal Relationship Between Customers And Products In Odoo
- The Odoo Backend Debranding configures the company logo, Favicon, Page Title, etc., and gives a new look to your website.
- It adds the feature of removing the logo of “Odoo” from the website Login Page.
Provide Placeholders From Social Media Tags
- It facilitates us with the feature of default placeholders from social media tags.
- You can choose any placeholders accordingly from the backend.
Manage The Favicons On The Website Info Page
- This module has the flexibility to remove the “Odoo” favicon from the website info page.
- Taglines like “Powered by Odoo” text are also removed from the Website Footer.
- You can replace any “Odoo” text from Planner.
Let You Personalize Your Odoo Website And Backend
- Allows you to give a personal touch to your website and backend.
- Aid you to establish customers' trust in your brand.
Add The Favicon Image From The Backend
- The Module offers ease to replace the brand name of Odoo.
- Simply remove the brand name from the logo or advertising of Odoo.
- You have the option to update the Favicon image, Title Brand, etc.
- You can anytime update the name of the brand with the simplest configuration.
- Taglines like “Powered by Odoo” text are also eradicated from the Website Footer.
- Debranding offers a personal approach to people.
- Allows you to create a positive image of the brand.
Replace The Odoo Image With Your Favicon Image
- ‘Odoo’ will be replaced from the Dialog boxes as shown.
- This enables you to make your website look more attractive.
- It also removes “Odoo” from email templates, help, and planners.
- It is a strategy to remove the manufacturer's name from a product to appear less corporate or to save on advertising.
- The key goal is to make the company available to consumers by underlining the corporate perspective.
- Send a personalized message rather than a corporate message.