AliExpress Dropship for WooCommerce: Using the WooCommerce AliExpress plugin the user can manage multiple warehouses from his panel and can create managers for the warehouses and can easily mass assign or unassign products to a warehouse. The user can also import products from AliExpress to his store and then assign those products to the warehouse accordingly.
After receiving the order for AliExpress products from the store, the user will just need to place the order on AliExpress by simply clicking on the Place Order link and then make the payments accordingly.
Using the Dropshipping method the store owner does not need to keep the products stocked in his store. Instead, all the products are stored in different warehouses across the region. So when a customer places an order, the product is directly shipped from the nearest warehouse instead of the store. This saves a lot of time and shipping costs.
Please Note - You need to install Webkul's WooCommerce AliExpress Importer extension in your Google Chrome web browser for importing products.
AliExpress Import From
The admin will import products to the selected store from AliExpress.
Details of Product Modification
Edit the product info when editing it.
The customer will manage all of the warehouses providing drop shipping for the products under dropship management.
- Managing AliExpress settings
- Manage products imported from AliExpress
- Managing AliExpress requests
- Attaching a warehouse manager
- Assign to a warehouse the manager of a warehouse
- It manages products, orders, pricing rules, sales, and transactions.
- Assign or unassign products to a warehouse
- Manage drop shipping configurations.
Import Products from AliExpress
An AliExpress Chrome extension can be installed by the user to import products from AliExpress into its store. The user will authenticate the information of his AliExpress store and then begin importing the products from AliExpress to his store.
- Authenticate your store information on AliExpress
- Import products from AliExpress to your store
- Import information about products, such as cost, analysis, description, etc.
Place Order at AliExpress
All these orders will be seen in the AliExpress Orders section after placing an order for the products that are imported into the store from AliExpress.
The user will now click on the link 'Place Order' and then the user will be redirected to the website of AliExpress where the user will place the order and pay accordingly.
- The user only needs to click on the 'Place Order' link to place an order on AliExpress.
- The payment details are then entered by the customer to place the order on AliExpress.
The user can add the warehouse manager, add a warehouse, and then assign the warehouse manager to a particular warehouse under the warehouse management tab. The customer can then enter the payment information to place the order on AliExpress.
- Attach or edit a Warehouse
- Introduce a warehouse manager to a warehouse manager and assign the warehouse manager
- Assigning products to a warehouse or unassign them.